A single cosmetic pack in Diablo IV will be $28

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I'm reading a GAF thread on this and it'd beyond depressing. It's soul crushing how many gamers are justifying this shit because they like diablo (hell i love diablo, played many hundreds of hours of d2 and d3). A few years ago everyone would be in agreement shitting on a full priced game including mtx to the gills. Now it seems like 80% of them are happy to give blizzard their money.

Just another sad realization that gaming is in its last gasps.

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
Who cares. It’s literally digital clothes that have no impact on gameplay, lol.
Imagine if spiderman suits were behind microtransactions. That would definitely impact my enjoyment

OP
OP
John Elden Ring

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
I'm reading a GAF thread on this and it'd beyond depressing. It's soul crushing how many gamers are justifying this shit because they like diablo (hell i love diablo, played many hundreds of hours of d2 and d3). A few years ago everyone would be in agreement shitting on a full priced game including mtx to the gills. Now it seems like 80% of them are happy to give blizzard their money.

Just another sad realization that gaming is in its last gasps.

Yep, some people there fail to realize the game isnt F2P.

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
No. Power ups aren't locked to a specific suit. You can mix up
But you don’t unlock the power until you get the suit …

So you would have to buy gameplay abilities.

In Diablo, it’s literally a costume… who gives a shit. I wouldn’t pay a penny for digital clothes lol

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
That skin looks great! I want it, but I could wait for it to be on sale, maybe $15 or $20 max. Maybe I'll dress my character on black friday.

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
this is yo butthole after blizzard is done fucking yo wallet.
Shocked Marine Life GIF by Oceana

• haha
Reactions: Gamernyc78