Anime thread? Anime thread.

Yossarian

15 Jul 2022
Anime thread.

Recently Overlord season 4 had been coming out on crunchy roll and I've seen the first two episodes. Overlord is one of my favourite anime of all time, along with Death Note, Miss Kobayashi Dragon Maid and Gabriel DropOut. Season 4 episode 1 was really good, an episode 2 a little dull but picks up towards the end. Skeleton Knight in Another World I tried but dropped it around episode 4, it's just not as good.

I also picked up Spy x Family and I'm on episode 4. Anya is best character

OP
OP
Yossarian

Yossarian

15 Jul 2022
I"m not much of a Anime guy anymore. Used to love DBZ & YuGiOh when i was younger.
I liked those as well! 😁 I'm finding it harder to discover good anime as I get older but I have enjoyed a few. I'm going to watch Demon Slayer next, it's supposed to be really good. I liked the look of the Demon Slayer game that came out last year so I will watch the anime while I'm playing the game

EDMIX

Currently rewatching Outlaw Star and Initial D
fiCctd8.jpg

outlaw-star-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Reactions: Box and Yossarian

BigMclargeHuge

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Anime thread.

Recently Overlord season 4 had been coming out on crunchy roll and I've seen the first two episodes. Overlord is one of my favourite anime of all time, along with Death Note, Miss Kobayashi Dragon Maid and Gabriel DropOut. Season 4 episode 1 was really good, an episode 2 a little dull but picks up towards the end. Skeleton Knight in Another World I tried but dropped it around episode 4, it's just not as good.

I also picked up Spy x Family and I'm on episode 4. Anya is best character
I enjoyed Miss Kobayashi Dragon Maid as well. Spy x Family is also pretty sweet. I've already finished the series. Anya is my favorite character as well, but I thought Loid and Yor were really cool characters as well.

Reactions: Yossarian
OP
OP
Yossarian

Yossarian

15 Jul 2022
I enjoyed Miss Kobayashi Dragon Maid as well. Spy x Family is also pretty sweet. I've already finished the series. Anya is my favorite character as well, but I thought Loid and Yor were really cool characters as well.
I really like slice of life anime, it was an acquired taste for me. I have YuruYuri in my watch list.

Yeah they're all cool characters, show is definitely better than Skeleton Knight ha ha (I ditched Skeleton Knight to watch Spy Family). I think anya is really funny

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
If you're interested, maybe check out Death Note. It's a good starting point. I recommend japanese language with english subtitles
i shall have a look, i recall that name being on Netflix when i did some browsing. Thank you.

Reactions: EDMIX
OP
OP
Yossarian

Yossarian

15 Jul 2022
i shall have a look, i recall that name being on Netflix when i did some browsing
I don't know if the anime is on netflix but the netflix movie is okay. No where near as good as the anime. Netflix has an adaptation of Cowboy Bebop as well

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I don't know if the anime is on netflix but the netflix movie is okay. No where near as good as the anime. Netflix has an adaptation of Cowboy Bebop as well
The only thing cartoon-wise I watched was Castlevania, not sure what genera that is classified under, i did enjoy it bar the last season which i thought was terrible.

Reactions: Yossarian
OP
OP
Yossarian

Yossarian

15 Jul 2022
The only thing cartoon-wise I watched was Castlevania, not sure what genera that is classified under, i did enjoy it bar the last season which i thought was terrible.
That was a good show, I've only seen season 1 when it released. I'll add it to the list

Reactions: EDMIX and Sircaw

EDMIX

i shall have a look, i recall that name being on Netflix when i did some browsing. Thank you.

Once you are done with Death Note, you'll realize nothing else exist like it with Anime lol Such an amazing concept and story and truly one of kind. I don't even think all of us who like Anime could even give you a close second in terms of what that concept is.

• party
Reactions: Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Once you are done with Death Note, you'll realize nothing else exist like it with Anime lol Such an amazing concept and story and truly one of kind. I don't even think all of us who like Anime could even give you a close second in terms of what that concept is.
Really need to watch it now, sold.

OP
OP
Yossarian

Yossarian

15 Jul 2022
Just started Welcome to the NHK. Heard good things about it around the web. It's about a NEET that deals with the hikikomori lifestyle and gets into game design...from what I've seen. Seen 3 episodes.

Watching every new episode of Overlord S4 when it comes out. It's pretty solid

• fire