Be honest, did you ever roast other people?

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
As you can read on the header, have you ever flamed someone in the internet?
It doesn’t matter if it’s other forums or something like Twitter. I am just curious why you have piked someone. I need to confess something, I have did it too. At every opportunity I roasted the Twitter user Astal (@astaranx) and by the way one of the biggest Xbox fanboys out there, because he needed to touch some grass. He never could talk or reply like a civilised person. So I gave up on him and started teasing (no bad words just confirmed facts) him. And today he finally blocked me, what’s a huge W. 🤧

So I am excited to hear your stories, why you did mock user xy?
Don’t get the wrong idea, nothing serious just some trash talk. 😬

Last edited:

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
all the time
fish-grill.gif

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
i think i roast people on a daily basis, 99% of it is playful banter, sometimes i can get a little heated under the collar but yer, its mostly for fun.

• thisistheway
Reactions: Eternal_Wings
OP
OP
Eternal_Wings

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
i think i roast people on a daily basis, 99% of it is playful banter, sometimes i can get a little heated under the collar but yer, its mostly for fun.
If you ever get used to the feeling roasting others, then you literally can’t stop. It’s so fun actually. xD

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
Everyone here is blocked by Jason (cant take critisizm) Schnitzel Schreier I assume?

I think I asked him if he had received his yellow cyberpunk chair

• haha
Reactions: Deleted member 141
OP
OP
Eternal_Wings

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Everyone here is blocked by Jason (cant take critisizm) Schnitzel Schreier I assume?

I think I asked him if he had received his yellow cyberpunk chair
Lol how did you manage to get blocked by him?
Did you accuse him being Sony pro? That’s what that Asstal has done and got blocked for by Jason Schreier. :p

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Did you accuse him being Sony pro? That’s what that Asstal has done and got blocked for by Jason Schreier. :p
Schreier is a thin-skinned little ninny who blocks everyone because he knows they are right to say what they do about him.

I got blocked by him on Reddit about ten years ago for replying to him whining about people shitting on Kotaku by pointing out his shitty, soy-infused clickbait was a large portion of why the site's rep was shit, and that he should take it on board as motivation to improve the site, and to man up and not cry like a bitch when people tell him he sucks until he had the sack to either admit it or disprove it.

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022

How did I not reply to this, back in July!
Nah, There was a saga about Cyberpunk and the influencers that got yellow PC gaming chairs.

There was criticism about the crunch articles he made

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
My problem is, I don't roast enough people.

Not enough hours in the day makes me a sad puppy.

• haha
Reactions: Lord Mittens

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Hummmm... what?
For what exatly?

Edit - Reading your thread... no... never did that on twitter or any other social network.