CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS 6 TO RELEASE OCTOBER 25. Officially Announced, June 9th reveal |UP| Images leaked online. Cease and desists ordered.

Jim Ryan

Not Lyin
VIP
22 Jun 2022
Wonder if it will have a branching story, like the last one.

I liked that.

BLAZE

20 Feb 2024
CoD still manages to get me excited even though I know it's going to be the same bad game every year

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
CoD still manages to get me excited even though I know it's going to be the same bad game every year

Cod, apex and destiny have gunplay on consoles that fits like a glove. It’s always gonna be easy to feel at home.

What I have a hard time with understanding the CoD hype is that…

They’re all just gonna be playing Warzone and that’s f2p. So I’m very curious to see how these boxed releases trend year over year.

Black Ops brand is beloved tho. It was generally my favorite CoD too but the last one I tried was Blackout (and I had a great time ngl)

Orangee

3 Mar 2024
They milked modern warfare to death and peed on it last year. Now they are going after black ops.

BLAZE

20 Feb 2024
Cod, apex and destiny have gunplay on consoles that fits like a glove. It’s always gonna be easy to feel at home.

What I have a hard time with understanding the CoD hype is that…

They’re all just gonna be playing Warzone and that’s f2p. So I’m very curious to see how these boxed releases trend year over year.

Black Ops brand is beloved tho. It was generally my favorite CoD too but the last one I tried was Blackout (and I had a great time ngl)
In general, many people buy the franchise's Premium games to upgrade weapons in Warzone

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
In general, many people buy the franchise's Premium games to upgrade weapons in Warzone

Right. Which I would tease and call a glorified battle pass.

Before CoD HQ and the shared launcher you would see anecdotal evidence that arena cod was losing to rainbow six. Now by lumping so many different games and skus together it kinda muddies the conversation.

Like who cares if this goes gamepass when their bottom line is now Warzone?

BLAZE

20 Feb 2024
I have my doubts about CoD going to Game Pass, at least in this current monetization modelRight. Which I would tease and call a glorified battle pass.

Before CoD HQ and the shared launcher you would see anecdotal evidence that arena cod was losing to rainbow six. Now by lumping so many different games and skus together it kinda muddies the conversation.

Like who cares if this goes gamepass when their bottom line is now Warzone?
I have my doubts as to whether CoD will go on Game Pass, at least in this current monetization model. In fact, I believe that Warzone will become even more aggressive in its monetization to compensate for a hypothetical loss of money through Game Pass.

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
For those who bought Modern Warfare 3, you might have noticed when downloading it that it essentially got absorbed by the Call of Duty Warzone launcher (app). Well, it seems that’ll be the case again when Black Ops 6 gets released later this year.

This was spotted on Call of Duty: Black Ops 6’s Steam file (via Mysterious_Ad7559), where you can plainly see it tagged as “DLC” in the app type.

8b7523e1yr3d1.jpg

916333e1yr3d1.jpg

Source

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
New details and images of Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 have started to leak online ahead of the mode’s official reveal.

The leaks come courtesy of Twitter user @betterthanalaix, who’s seemingly been able to gain backend access to Black Ops 6 ahead of the multiplayer BETA and final release.

Menus:

Maps:

Gameplay:

• noneofmybizz
Reactions: 2spooky5me

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
Man those watermarks sure are something, clout goblins do be clouting.
I haven't played CoD since like 2007 or something, but yeah, that looks like CoD.