Can we have a surprised reaction?

mansoor1980

4 Jul 2022
200.gif

Darth Vader

Master of the Dark Side
18 Jun 2022
Do you think they'll facilitate uploading images and gifs straight from a device?

We're not enabling this for now due to concerns around server capacity. A big enough image, with enough people viewing it, may take the forum down. You can however use the "GIF" option in the composer to get GIFs directly from GIPHY, or upload them to imgur and share here.

I know it's inconvenient, but it's the best we can do for now.

We do have it in our plans to bring in direct uploads though

It's the one reaction I'm missing here and I think it adds a lot!

Any particular emoji / image you're looking for? We have to have a look at the emojis anyway and cleanup a bit, so I'd be interested in knowing if you are looking for something in particular.

Reactions: Putonahappyface
14 Jul 2022
United Kingdom
We're not enabling this for now due to concerns around server capacity. A big enough image, with enough people viewing it, may take the forum down. You can however use the "GIF" option in the composer to get GIFs directly from GIPHY, or upload them to imgur and share here.

I know it's inconvenient, but it's the best we can do for now.

We do have it in our plans to bring in direct uploads though
That's fair enough. I like the layout and look of the place.👍

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
Randomly add this question here as chatting about reaction emojis... But what's the meaning of the rainbow and thinking hard reactions? They seem to be calling the post gay, or thinking/doubting it's contents?

• Surprised
Reactions: Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Randomly add this question here as chatting about reaction emojis... But what's the meaning of the rainbow and thinking hard reactions? They seem to be calling the post gay, or thinking/doubting it's contents?

No, the person working on emoji's added the pride flag for pride month. Some people have seemingly used it in the context you're saying but that was not intended as it's use.

Thinking hard has multiple meanings and is open to interpretation.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com

Okay, I have removed the pride flag, so we are in keeping with our 'non-political' ethos and I have also added a new surprised reaction.

Let me know if it is okay now.