Counter-Strike: Global Offensive reaches 1.5m+ concurrent players peak since the announcement of Counter Strike 2

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
https://steamdb.info/app/730/charts/

JIDJvZw.png

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
It’s replacing CS:GO right?

I wonder if they’ll actually lose some players in transition to a more demanding game.

I’m not saying I think CS2 looks amazing visually. Because it totally doesn’t but multiplayer games will still be looking cross gen for the next decade. So I doubt it will be drastically more demanding for low end hardware.

A console release would be nice :/

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
It’s replacing CS:GO right?

I wonder if they’ll actually lose some players in transition to a more demanding game.

I’m not saying I think CS2 looks amazing visually. Because it totally doesn’t but multiplayer games will still be looking cross gen for the next decade. So I doubt it will be drastically more demanding for low end hardware.

A console release would be nice :/

I believe it is. As with the move from 1.6 to source and then from source to GO, it will take time for people to move. Hell, there's still people playing 1.6 today.

Summer Nightmares

12 Jan 2023
I believe it is. As with the move from 1.6 to source and then from source to GO, it will take time for people to move. Hell, there's still people playing 1.6 today.

Counter Strike 1.6 is one of those games that people my age will probably always play because is part of our childhood, like Age of Empires 2... we can try the new ones but some games are just classics :cool: