Crisis Core - Final Fantasy VII Réunion | NEW : Previews and Launch Trailer

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
crisis-core-final-fantasy-7-.jpg

Crisis Core - Final Fantasy VII Reunion is an upcoming action role-playing game developed and published by Square Enix.
The critically-acclaimed prequel to FINAL FANTASY VII is coming back in a big way.
Crisis Core - Final Fantasy VII Reunion is a true remaster that follows the original’s narrative: Zack Fair’s mission to find the missing SOLDIER Genesis Rhapsodos. It features multiple improvements from the original game - for example, the graphics have been converted to HD, with all the 3D models, from the characters to everything else, being fully refreshed. What’s more the dialogue is now fully voice-acted, and there’s a new arrangement for the soundtrack!

Crisis Core - Final Fantasy VII Reunion will be released this winter on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and Steam.

EbonyRainbow

They / Them
24 Jun 2022
Still cannot believe this title is happening. Square is finally listening. I beat it sooo long ago now that it’s a bit hazy so it will be an EXPERIENCE playing it on the playstation 5!

Reactions: toadsage44
P

peter42O

With FF7R winning me over, im day one for Rebirth, FFXVI and Crisis Core. Saying "this Winter" makes me think this is an early 2023 title.

toadsage44

22 Jun 2022
West Virginia, USA
This is easily my most hyped game of the year. This is one of the only games I've beaten and then immediately started a NG+ playthrough. I've done it with other games, like Spider-Man Miles Morales, when required to for a trophy, but with Crisis Core I did it just to experience it again. It's THAT good.

toadsage44

22 Jun 2022
West Virginia, USA
I'm really hoping they'll announce a special or deluxe edition with a steelbook. I've been trying to get all the steelbook Final Fantasy games as they come out on PS4. Of the ones that have gotten a steelbook, I haven't missed one yet, so hopefully Crisis Core gets one to match my collection🤞

P

peter42O

Does Crisis Core have random battles or do you see all the enemies on screen? Thanks.