Death Stranding is coming to PC Game Pass. The official announcement is tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 51

Awesome for those who haven't played it. Haters gonna hate. Play games, be happy.
My thoughts exactly. Some may not like it, some will. But having the option is all that matters. I rather have the choice to play a game, than none at all.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: adamsapple

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
But it's the big bad M$. We hate them on this forum, remember. :sneaky:

Some people just don’t like huge corporations that come in and have to buy buy buy IP’s and Publishers to stay in the game.

They have shown a lack of ability in gaming, why would gaming fans be happy that old IP’s are getting bought by someone who can’t handle their own games let alone beloved IP’s?

Its like being happy EA buys the Resident Evil IP. Only a blind fanboy celebrates games and publishers being bought by someone who didn’t build them

Last edited:

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Some people just don’t like huge corporations that come in and have to buy buy buy IP’s and Publishers to stay in the game.

They have shown a lack of ability in gaming, why would game fans be happy that old IP’s are getting bought by someone who can’t handle their own games let alone beloved IP’s?

Its like being happy EA buys the Resident Evil IP. Only a blind fanboy celebrates games and publishers being bought by someone who didn’t build them

Microsoft is incapable of new ideas. Just like Disney. So they just buy IP off creators. A waste of money honestly. Whatever, Microsoft is not a good gaming company in the slightest.

Death Steandring is the first Kojima game I didn’t like at all. I rank it behind MGS2 as his worst.

Heisenberg007

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

They have shown a lack of ability in gaming, why would game fans be happy that old IP’s are getting bought by someone who can’t handle their own games let alone beloved IP’s?

Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

Reactions: Hobbygaming

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Not sure that this is true yet, I'll always be skeptical of people like Tom Warren etc.

If DS goes to PC GP, it is just another sign that PlayStation leadership are not up to the task for me.... completely incompetent.

More people enjoying the game is good but it doesn't mean it's good for PlayStation.

Reactions: Eternal_Wings

DonFerrari

Banned
14 Jul 2022
Sony gave me a digital copy for review and I never even loaded it once. My son played it and loved it. I guess I’d try it on PC for “free”. I had been meaning to try the PS4 version.

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Awesome for those who haven't played it. Haters gonna hate. Play games, be happy.

Season 4 Episode 13 GIF by The Office

Yeah, they'll suddenly love this game.

Aw yeah my game pass PC launcher is ready ♥️

My 1060 should probably give an experience between the PS4 Pro and PS5 versions. Hopefully if it's coming, it's the directors cut with the extra content.

Not sure that this is true yet, I'll always be skeptical of people like Tom Warren etc.

If DS goes to PC GP, it is just another sign that PlayStation leadership are not up to the task for me.... completely incompetent.

More people enjoying the game is good but it doesn't mean it's good for PlayStation.

TBF Tom is just reporting. The PC Game Pass twitter made a literal location picture from the game as their profile picture with a snarky "we love landscapes" kind of comment. So they're the ones heavily teasing it.

The MS content manager guy on twitter also RT-ed with a thinking emoji. So they are dropping some *VERY* heavy hints.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
CuckedStation: Watch as everyone else acquires publishers and plays games sony helped fund or made famous to begin with.

Reactions: On Demand

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
This looks fake, but Kojima will sell his ass eventually, he always does

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
This looks fake, but Kojima will sell his ass eventually, he always does
I don’t think Kojima has any power in decision about that game.
Sony owns the IP and have the publishing rights on consoles.
505 has the publishing rights on PC.

I don’t know if subscription services is threaded in a different way but PC related the decision is on 505.
Now about consoles Sony should have the last word.

The pic being on GamePass PC profile and not GamePass Xbox tells a lot… GamePass Xbox owners are being left outside the window with no big releases :D

It is a clear and weird segmentation… PC owners being threaded better than Xbox players.

Reactions: Hobbygaming
Status
Not open for further replies.