Death Stranding is coming to PC Game Pass. The official announcement is tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Toxic fandom was a mistake.

Scared Dog GIF by MOODMAN

Hobbygaming

27 Jun 2022
Have some faith in Sony. They are right now busy with dealing to respond to the antitrust divisions regarding to damage Microsoft’s AB deal. After that they will accelerate their game and will definitely buy at least one big gaming company. Square Enix is going to join Sony in the near future, 100%.
The next Nier game exclusive to PS5, imagine if that happened

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
It seems to me like Sony has just thrown in the towel. No new game announcements since last September, Microsoft and embraced and tencent buying out the industry, losing formerly exclusive games to gamepass. And to add insult to injury going all in on gaas which nobody was asking for. I get Sony doesn’t have Microsoft money but they could make little moves that up like what tencent does. It’s like their business management is in the here and now and can’t comprehend they need to make moves to stay on top.

Hobbygaming

27 Jun 2022
It seems to me like Sony has just thrown in the towel. No new game announcements since last September, Microsoft and embraced and tencent buying out the industry, losing formerly exclusive games to gamepass. And to add insult to injury going all in on gaas which nobody was asking for. I get Sony doesn’t have Microsoft money but they could make little moves that up like what tencent does. It’s like their business management is in the here and now and can’t comprehend they need to make moves to stay on top.
Jim says they aren't close to being done with acquisitions and I firmly believe that Sony can build industry leading game studios from small dev teams

And Sony has threw in the towel when they have the most 1st and 3rd party games released?

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022

Sony wouldn’t survive another generation just putting out single player games. No other platform does it for good reason. It also doesnt make sense to compete with microsoft in a spending spree.

I’m sure as we speak there are big moves being negotiated behind the scenes along with big games gearing up to be shown soon. I have absolutely no complaints with how sony is moving this generation. I like that they aren’t putting all their cards on the table.

Reactions: Hobbygaming

ParaSeoul

24 Jun 2022
No new game announcement doesn't equal no new games in development. I don't think most people want a game announced with a CGI trailer and then get 0 new info for 3 years. The Series consoles launched with no new first party titles and then spent the entirety of this year with no new first party titles.

Snake29

21 Jun 2022
Jim says they aren't close to being done with acquisitions and I firmly believe that Sony can build industry leading game studios from small dev teams

And Sony has threw in the towel when they have the most 1st and 3rd party games released?

In some parallel universe these xbots are living...3rd place is the new 1st place.

• fire
Status
Not open for further replies.