Destiny 2 - Official Thread

Deleted member 38

is unimpressed
21 Jun 2022
Here's the beginning of the Destiny 2 official thread, where all Guardians will unite under one banner. Starting with the last Destiny 2 TWAB, will keep adding relevant news, info, builds and other Destiny 2 resources as they become available. Everyone interested, feel free to add up to this thread.

Reactions: Sircaw

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
xbox one destiny GIF

xbox one destiny GIF

You know what class I rock!

the taken king destiny GIF

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 38

is unimpressed
21 Jun 2022
Something I didn't know, how there are two separate pools when farming high-stat armor, and how these work with one another when using a finder mod on your ghost shell.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Since playlist activities award risen energy I find focusing risen umbrals for armor to be the best option right now.

I often get spiky stat spreads favoring discipline and resilience for my titan.

Do we know if Echo of Undermining (void grenades weaken targets) work in pvp? It’s -20 on grenade energy and I’m still pretty close to 100 even with that equipped (suppressing grenade spam build).

• brain
Reactions: Bryank75

Bryank75

Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Since playlist activities award risen energy I find focusing risen umbrals for armor to be the best option right now.

I often get spiky stat spreads favoring discipline and resilience for my titan.

Do we know if Echo of Undermining (void grenades weaken targets) work in pvp? It’s -20 on grenade energy and I’m still pretty close to 100 even with that equipped (suppressing grenade spam build).

Good idea for the umbrals!

No idea about grenades unfortunately. Did you try the singles for trials?

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I want to assume it works. I would actually have to record matches and see what the damage numbers are.

Solar Titan has been exceptional for pve. I haven’t gotten a pvp goin yet. Pvp void Titan is built around suppression.

You could do a radiant build with throwing hammer but that’s more tied to seasonal artifact.

Still working on it. May need to find a exotic to focus the build around and I don’t want it to be Lorelei just yet…

• fire
Reactions: Bryank75

Bryank75

Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I want to assume it works. I would actually have to record matches and see what the damage numbers are.

Solar Titan has been exceptional for pve. I haven’t gotten a pvp goin yet. Pvp void Titan is built around suppression.

You could do a radiant build with throwing hammer but that’s more tied to seasonal artifact.

Still working on it. May need to find a exotic to focus the build around and I don’t want it to be Lorelei just yet…

I didnt even get Lorelei yet! :(