Do you love ✨ GAMES ✨ as much as we do? Then you won’t want to miss the Xbox Games Showcase: Fable Incoming

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
It obviously remains to be seen, but if Starfield, Fable and Hellblade 2 look decent, Sony is gonna look dumb. :whistle:

Now, that's a big if ...

TBH they are games that were announced years ago, so that shouldnt really impress anyone.
They will be there plus games like Doom 3, a new Quake, Gears, Avowed, Persona stuff and probably a few good surprised and 3rd party exclusives. I see them coming strong.

But truth is, MS will probably never sell more than 60-70million units again. It doesnt matter how bad Sony does, or people complaining about Gaas or how many good games MS releases. MS will never outsell Sony’s worst selling PS, the PS3. Xbox in its curernt state and last gen could just about sell half the PS3 total numbers.

Only way MS is making a difference is if they buy Activision and then a couple more publushers that changes the industry. Without that, they won’t ever get close to the 360 numbers, which isnt that impressive anyway.

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
TBH they are games that were announced years ago, so that shouldnt really impress anyone.
They will be there plus games like Doom 3, a new Quake, Gears, Avowed, Persona stuff and probably a few good surprised and 3rd party exclusives. I see them coming strong.

But truth is, MS will probably never sell more than 60-70million units again. It doesnt matter how bad Sony does, or people complaining about Gaas or how many good games MS releases. MS will never outsell Sony’s worst selling PS, the PS3. Xbox in its curernt state and last gen could just about sell half the PS3 total numbers.

Only way MS is making a difference is if they buy Activision and then a couple more publushers that changes the industry. Without that, they won’t ever get close to the 360 numbers, which isnt that impressive anyway.
Why wouldn't good looking games impress people? Yeah they are "late" but if they came out looking incredible people will be excited for them.

The point was, Sony left the door WIDE open for them to look like they have a better immediate lineup with that dud of a showcase they just put on.

Last edited:
  • haha
Reactions: KiryuRealty

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Why wouldn't good looking games impress people? Yeah they are "late" but if they came out looking incredible people will be excited for them.

The point was, Sony left the door WIDE open for them to look like they have a better immediate lineup with that dud of a showcase they just put on.
They might impress people but I dont see them doing more than 60million again. Which isnt an issue for PS

BlueLyria

Icon Extra
29 Apr 2023
I've seen a leaked "Starfield Controller", so yeah, that's cool, one more to the 300 controllers variations that MS releases monthly

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I've seen a leaked "Starfield Controller", so yeah, that's cool, one more to the 300 controllers variations that MS releases monthly
Boy, if they could ever get their game release schedule and their controller release schedule reversed, XBox might be a somewhat worthwhile platform!

Reactions: BlueLyria