[Dunkey] Uncharted 4 Revisited

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
I did watch the whole thing on youtube, so I know how the game goes.
But you never played it? This is a strange way to assess a game. I mean, I know some aspects of it can be understood this way, but not everything.

I did about two playthrough, bought the PS5 patch for the second one.

OP
OP
anonpuffs

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
But you never played it? This is a strange way to assess a game. I mean, I know some aspects of it can be understood this way, but not everything.

I did about two playthrough, bought the PS5 patch for the second one.
I played it and dropped it after the chase scene in Madagascar and youtubed the rest. Just wasn't feeling it. I think the problem with me is that it felt like I was playing a movie (in a good way) but it started going way longer than a normal movie so my mind just rejected the extended length of it.

• Informative
Reactions: Alabtrosmyster

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
I played it and dropped it after the chase scene in Madagascar and youtubed the rest. Just wasn't feeling it. I think the problem with me is that it felt like I was playing a movie (in a good way) but it started going way longer than a normal movie so my mind just rejected the extended length of it.
To be fair my first playthrough was less enjoyable because I took too much time exploring and trying to get all the side stuff, just walking around, etc. That spaced the action sequences too much and made the game less fun than it should have been.