Electronic Arts cancels secret Apex Legends single player game.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Isn't Respawn already making three Star Wars games? They probably just couldn't handle everything. Also lol to more Titanfall, maybe in 10 to 20 years when its a vg-hipster cult classic and Apex has run out of steam.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I enjoyed Apex but for a single player game.... we really need more Titanfall.

Titanfall 2 was perfection and the multiplayer was great, I think they could do a lot more with it.
I liked titan fall 2, super fun game, never played it, multi player, though, just the single-player.

• party
Reactions: Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I liked titan fall 2, super fun game, never played it, multi player, though, just the single-player.

That's fair enough, some people just don't like multiplayer and there was a lot of hacking going on in TF2 multiplayer months and years after I played it...... there was a big story behind that.

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
titanfall-2-a-1280x720.jpg

Electronic Arts has reportedly cancelled a new a single-player game set in the Titanfall/Apex Legends universe.

After it was announced on Tuesday that Apex Legends Mobile was being canceled, a new report from Bloomberg states that another secret Apex Legends game has been canceled by EA.

According to Jason Schreier, EA has ceased the development of a game based on the Apex Legends and Titanfall franchises. Known as Titanfall Legends internally, the game was being developed by Respawn Entertainment and was publically unannounced.

The game had originally been directed by Mohammad Alavi, the report says. Alavi ultimately left the company in 2022.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Too bad respawn is working on shit tier Disney Wars and canned this.