Famitsu's review for Forspoken 9/9/8/9 [35/40]

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Combat is good, its different. Game is fine. Getting hate for its story tellin…. Yo have you guys XenoBlade, the voice acting is atrocious.

People keep asking for new stuff in videos games and then complain when its not something they want lol

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Combat is good, its different. Game is fine. Getting hate for its story tellin…. Yo have you guys XenoBlade, the voice acting is atrocious.

People keep asking for new stuff in videos games and then complain when its not something they want lol
this game is good. at last xbots moved from it so people can discuss it. look at the Forspoken reddit prior release and after, day and night.
before release it was hard to interact because every second post was just hate, downplaying etc.
after release, there is basically non of that. a lot of positivity and laughter about haters.

and i agree, this game for sure is different and some fresh air into the gaming. did they do everything right? of course not, no one says that.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I'll get it when it hits 30. Seems good but I can wait for a discount. Looks like I'll enjoy the combat.

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
after release, there is basically non of that. a lot of positivity and laughter about haters.

Because not a single person besides @rofif is playing the game here, so much for supporting AAA exclusives 🤷‍♂️

Everyone else already laughed at the low reviews of the game and moved on.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Because not a single person besides @rofif is playing the game here, so much for supporting AAA exclusives 🤷‍♂️

Forspoken-20230131003029.jpg

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

I would of bought, but Im abroad till May again. The combat was decent and looks like it can get alot better. The story Ill see for myself but all the voice acting hate is ridiculous.

• thisistheway
Reactions: Deleted member 417

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
They did? Well it would have been a foolish statement either way. The current best looking one, Forbidden West, isn't going to be topped that easily.
Yeah, they did. Not sure way.
Magic looks fantastic.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Remember when getting a 40 was a massive achievement? Ahh, pre-2005 was a really nice era. Now getting a high score just means you paid them.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
They did? Well it would have been a foolish statement either way. The current best looking one, Forbidden West, isn't going to be topped that easily.

Yep

To be fair, at the time of its reveal, that bullshot Project Athia trailer *was* one of the best looking open world things we'd seen.

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
this game is good. at last xbots moved from it so people can discuss it. look at the Forspoken reddit prior release and after, day and night.
before release it was hard to interact because every second post was just hate, downplaying etc.

and i agree, this game for sure is different and some fresh air into the gaming. did they do everything right? of course not, no one says that.
Knew some would be mad about this.

• haha
Reactions: adamsapple
P

peter42O

If I ever actually decide to play Forspoken, it will be in two years from now on Xbox Series X via Game Pass as im sure Square Enix will love accepting another nice payday for the game. If not, it will stay what it is now - a skip.