Forza Motorsport Coming in 2023 | New Details Revealed

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
So if they gone gt route, the game would release with 20 tracks and just shy of 100 cars. Big yikes.
They same did that... FM5 and FM6 has cars with models from 360.
The difference was these 360 models are way better than PS1 or PS2 models used by GT5/GT6.

But now what happened with GT on PS3 is happening here with FM8 because the difference between the models is becoming evident.

thelastword

Veteran
4 Jul 2022

Jesus christ

I saw so many compromises in the little gameplay snippets they showed. I understand why they won't show a full lap with a full pack of racers, because the comparisons will start coming in, especially after all the cross-gen vs new gen shade they threw....

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I saw so many compromises in the little gameplay snippets they showed. I understand why they won't show a full lap with a full pack of racers, because the comparisons will start coming in, especially after all the cross-gen vs new gen shade they threw....
they reused video footage from last show.

and new footage is buggy. clipping hands through wheel, trees from PS1 Era, Mouse on the screen etc..

• haha
Reactions: KiryuRealty

thelastword

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
they reused video footage from last show.

and new footage is buggy. clipping hands through wheel, trees from PS1 Era, Mouse on the screen etc..
Yeah, saw all that. The scanned photogrammetry data, they will just loop all the texture assets like every recent forza and horizon game. There will be little in the way of dynamic shadowing and physics on trees. Also, have people not noticed how MS always like to show these games during night races? It's because they can hide detail easily, it's all a dark blur, don't talk if they utilize VRS here which I think they will, GT7 will crucify Forza 8 in the head to head on pure detail, an H2H which Linneman is already birdmanning for.........Too bad because I don;t think Forza is quite ready and it's not because it's overambitious like they would have you believe, FGS, GTA cars look more detailed, but no....My reflections RT dawg.....

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
3a0.gif

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I think they only added they will do historical layouts of tracks like Laguna Seca.
That just means a new layout for the track/environment.

I was too optimistic to have info :(

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
I had no idea you were such a big fan of Forza keeping the discussion going single handed @ethomaz 💚

Btw FM5 was the first Forza for Xbox One, so yes it was built up for that console after the 360 games before them.

• haha
Reactions: ethomaz