OP
OP
Satoru

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Interestingly timed aswell.

If that guy from gaf wasn't him, then at the very least it's possibly somebody who his coordinating with.

The screenshot is from his profile, and I don't think it's tempered with. He's denying it because he knows the morons that follow him are worse than flat earthers and young earth creationists.

Eggman

12 Apr 2023
I'm here confirming that https://twitter.com/SolokingxRobert is Indeed also a Florian sockpuppet account, he deleted a tweet calling someone a "F@ggot" after I posted it on gaf.
But this time I got it on the archive bro.
It's funny seeing him type "Fat Boy", he doesn't strike me as the most fit.

Oh wow he did delete it. I took a screenshot of the tweet last night on case he deleted it after being exposed. Will upload screenshot later when Im not on mobile

PropellerEar

Veteran
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Oh god he's denying it 😂

Dude literally fucking thinks his audience is retarded.

Using organized FUD channel green discord Doncabesa as some sort of proof.
Laughing Man Lol GIF

BlueLyria

Icon Extra
29 Apr 2023
Oh wow he did delete it. I took a screenshot of the tweet last night on case he deleted it after being exposed. Will upload screenshot later when Im not on mobile
I got a screenshot as well, and a Gaf user sent me a dm with their own screenshot of it.
Oh god he's denying it 😂

Dude literally fucking thinks his audience is retarded.

"It's not me, I swear, the tweets that were using slurs and associated to my name were just deleted by a miracle, I swear! My post calling out for Idas' identity also wasn't a smoke screen to redirect attention"

Who the fuck does he think he's fooling? If the accounts weren't his, why were their post history scrubbed from reddit and twitter? Conveniently after being attributed to him? The old owner just decided to yeet all that even though the tweets and reddit posts weren't being liked or retweeted? And why did all the accounts conveniently share Florian's views and interests? He can deny as much as he wants, but there's overwhelming "coincidences" that say otherwise.
Not that it matters that much in my opinion though, Florian's takes were beyond retarded

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
One of the reasons I dont like Xbox is that they encourage and signal boost the worst, most unhinged fanboys.
It’s one of the reasons I avoid Xbox.
The second one is that they clearly market for juvenile manchild and broshooter types.
The Xbox brand reeks of “toxic masculinity” if you will.

Reactions: Edmund

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Lol
I suspect alot of pro acquisition user's their are ms employees and Florian alt accounts
Yes, they are, on all forums, actually. On era is blatant the number of new accounts with low post count, no pfp and only interacting with each other.
They’re hired to keep both the thread and hopium alive. This acquisition talk would’ve died a while ago if they weren’t keeping that shitty thread afloat.
I stand by what I said, that shit needs to get locked and only Idas should be allowed to post updates there.

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
Yes, they are, on all forums, actually. On era is blatant the number of new accounts with low post count, no pfp and only interacting with each other.
They’re hired to keep both the thread and hopium alive. This acquisition talk would’ve died a while ago if they weren’t keeping that shitty thread afloat.
I stand by what I said, that shit needs to get locked and only Idas should be allowed to post updates there.
And the mods, dont forget that

Reactions: Swift_Star