Future PlayStation will not be the PlayStation you know and Love today. The brand is changing. You're either on board or out!

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
PSVR is what reminds me of PS old before they became the Californiastation. I'd rather see them pushing for products and initiatives that push the entire medium forward instead of using that money for another sad dad cover shooter.

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
PSVR is what reminds me of PS old before they became the Californiastation. I'd rather see them pushing for products and initiatives that push the entire medium forward instead of using that money for another sad dad cover shooter.
I'd love another cover shooter from Playstation. It's been 5 years lol.

Or just just an Uncharted Online GaaS game.

My issue with VR is that a lot of the content still feels like tech demos being sold to us.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Okay? I never said they didn't? As they clearly do? I said I long for a generation where resources weren't split. No one is complaining here.
I'm disagreeing that having resources split is reducing the output for the base playstation. What first party studio is making an AAA title for PSVR2? The only one they have was contracted out to Firewalk.

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
I'm disagreeing that having resources split is reducing the output for the base playstation. What first party studio is making an AAA title for PSVR2? The only one they have was contracted out to Firewalk.
Don't get me wrong I support VR. I was just saying I'd love to see a playstation generation again where everyone is just out securing content for one dedicated device.

With that said... With the recent BulletStorm VR port. I'd love to see Shu manage to get us a Bioshock Trilogy collection PSVR port.

Reactions: anonpuffs