Geoff Keighly hated Armored Core (Video)

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Armored Core is a very technical franchise that requires that the player keep up with tons of different stats and gameplay mechanics just to beat some of the most basic missions based on my experience playing the older games so far. My prediction is that many of the people who perordered AC6 based on hype from the dev's last game are going to be very frustrated when they can't get past the first couple of missions.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Armored Core is a very technical franchise that requires that the player keep up with tons of different stats and gameplay mechanics just to beat some of the most basic missions based on my experience playing the older games so far. My prediction is that many of the people who perordered AC6 based on hype from the dev's last game are going to be very frustrated when they can't get past the first couple of missions.

That's sounds like my kind of game

• fire
Reactions: Bryank75

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
I hated my first FromSoftware game and now they are pretty much one of if not my favorite dev. Shu hated Demon's Souls and would have cancelled it if he could.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
That's sounds like my kind of game
I'm playing through the older ones so that I won't be totally lost trying to play the new one when it comes out. I just beat a mission in AC4 where you have to fight an NPC mech that has a ridiculous amount of high-powered weapons and armor. I basically just had to learn how to dodge and learn which weapons I needed to buy that could pierce his shields and armor. The game doesn't really tell you what each stat means, so you're stuck reading old Gamefaqs guides.

Last edited:

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Their cult following will hate to hear this. I think most Soul games are average besides Sekiro and Bloodbrone tbh.

The Souls games are exactly what i have been looking for, they are very atmospheric and employ a lot of environmental story telling which lets the players imagination run wild. I've never liked games with constant tutorials and hand holding, i like that souls games let you figure things out for your own.

The combat is also more grounded,weighty and heavy, while Bloodborne is very good its also a very different game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Systemshock2023

daniel777

10 May 2023
I despised my most memorable From Programming game and presently they are essentially one of on the off chance that not my most loved dev. Shu abhorred Devil's Spirits and would have dropped it on the off chance that he would be able.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • noneofmybizz
Reactions: Alabtrosmyster