GOW R named best game of 2022 by Times Magazine.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

1. God of War: Ragnarok

2. Horizon: Forbidden West

3. The Quarry

4. Elden Ring

5. Stray

6. The Last of Us Part 1

7. Sifu

8. Resident Evil Village: Shadows of Rose

9. LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga

10. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge

Last edited by a moderator:

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Sifu? Hmm.... I might have to try that when it goes on sale. BTW, Gamernyc - Sekiro = my fav FROM game by far. (y)
Sifu is great. i wish they get funding to make AA game. one of the best hand combat in the market, if not the best, because there is almost 0 games what Sifu is doing. it is pretty difficult game.

D

Deleted member 51

It's horizon West a big upgrade from the first? Couldn't finish the first to save my life. It wasn't bad, but just repetitive and didn't have that pull. Should have waited for a sale.

D

Deleted member 13

Sifu is great. i wish they get funding to make AA game. one of the best hand combat in the market, if not the best, because there is almost 0 games what Sifu is doing. it is pretty difficult game.
How do you compare it to Shenmu? I loved that back in the day.

D

Deleted member 13

It's horizon West a big upgrade from the first? Couldn't finish the first to save my life. It wasn't bad, but just repetitive and didn't have that pull. Should have waited for a sale.
I'm assuming that it's probably the same game design. I know what you mean because I had to force myself to finish it because it was a Sony product. I didn't care for it too much either.

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
First 2 positions match my list for the year, although such a list doesn't show how huge the gap between. Haven't played Quarry yet, but I doubt I'd put it above Elden Ring.

The Last Of Us Part 1 on the other hand, might have a possibility.

Overall a good list, although I'd put a proper game instead of the RE8 DLC

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Personally, wasn't the fan of 1st game, didn't clicked with me.
But I like HFW a lot. World, great side quest, people, tribes, enemies great. Way better gameplay, traversal, combat and etc.. Eye melting graphics. Story is interesting.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Graphic wise it is a bigger upgrade than GoW to Ragnarok for example.

Mechanics / gameplay wise is not that big upgrade… well it is a sequel after all but the quality of life improvements are really big and diversity/options in gameplay is in another league.

There is a lot more stuffs to do than the first game too.

Reactions: PropellerEar

PropellerEar

Veteran
Founder
21 Jun 2022

1. God of War: Ragnarok

2. Horizon: Forbidden West

3. The Quarry

4. Elden Ring

5. Stray

6. The Last of Us Part 1

7. Sifu

8. Resident Evil Village: Shadows of Rose

9. LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga

10. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge

fuertes.gif
Titans of the industry.
Carrying AAA gaming on their shoulders.

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
It's nice to see Forbidden West get such a high rank, I loved that game.
Shocked to see them include RE8 DLC as an entry, I liked it but I'm not sure if it really counts as it doesn't have a stand alone release and can only be played if you bought the base game!

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
The Quarry out of nowhere?

pop out GIF by NETFLIX

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
I couldn't care less what TIME thinks about videogames