Hi-Fi Rush in development since 2017 as per developer - MS paid to block it off PS5 through Bethesda acquisition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022

wow, well there it is, straight from the horses mouth.

Xbox - Why can't you make something for yourself?

Not that the game looks very good, but it goes to show what MS is all about. Steal from others, fail to nurture or create internally, and then pull out daddy's wallet to make it all OK.

Disgusting business practice.

No wonder Japan hates Xbox.

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
Not that the game looks very good

lmao

crying-happy.gif

Nym

21 Jun 2022
Yes I am confident if this was a PS exclusive I'd see people here shitting on it. Game looks cool as fuck, sometimes your rival gets a W guys it's ok

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Yes I am confident if this was a PS exclusive I'd see people here shitting on it. Game looks cool as fuck, sometimes your rival gets a W guys it's ok
no one is shitting. game looks good. stop this fake narrative and play victim card. more than anything adamsapple and other xbot losers were camping on every Forspoken thread and was always negative.
it wasn't exclusive but the game for sure was coming to PS5, not any more. anyways.

Nym

21 Jun 2022
Well, it doesn't look good. It's a $30 indie...

So was Rollerdrome, game looks awesome. So did cheap indie Olli Olli World. This game similarly looks very cool artistically, shame people can't just call it like it is because of the plastic toy wars

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Deleted member 417

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
So was Rollerdrome, game looks awesome. So did cheap indie Olli Olli World. This game similarly looks very cool artistically, shame people can't just call it like it is because of the plastic toy wars
stop engaging into that madness. game looks good, period. no one cares what he thinks about this game. just move on.

Nym

21 Jun 2022
yes, game looks good. but not VERY good.

I just won't accept that it doesn't look interesting graphically. Thank you for being honest. I do think it looks very good personally.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
no one is shitting. game looks good. stop this fake narrative and play victim card. more than anything adamsapple and other xbot losers were camping on every Forspoken thread and was always negative.
it wasn't exclusive but the game for sure was coming to PS5, not any more. anyways.
There was definitely a lot of bad faith trolling and console warring going on with Forspoken.

Status
Not open for further replies.