HiFi Rush debuts at no. 23 on XBL

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 417

Can you explain to us, once again, why your absolute obsession with the chart performance of Forspoken is relevant with the total flop of Hifi in every Xbox chart? Maybe it makes sense in your head?

You are not scoring any points in your dumb war between both games. You're just deflecting and coping.

Forspoken is actually winning compared to hifi so you make it look even worse than it is.
He does it because if he picks a Sony exclusive, he hasn't got any legs, knees or stumps to stand on, because he would be stepping on a landmine by comparing Sony true 1st party games and Microsoft's only true 1st party game; Halo.

Halo is the biggest and best Ip on Xbox and always has been. Compare Infinite with GoW, Horizon, GT7 or Ratchet and see how the numbers stack up. Hell, for a laugh, compare Infinite and Returnal; a game by an indie dev, and see how they stack up. $500 million for Halo vs $10 million for Returnal (Which sold 560,000 copies). How many did Halo sell? 2 million copies. For comparison Halo 2 sold 8.6 million in 2004.

That's why he brings up forespoken and nothing else.

• fire
Reactions: Gods&Monsters
OP
OP
Vertigo

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Now at no. 48.

It almost made 3 weeks…

drifter-destiny.gif

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
CHAI, MOCHA, And PEPPERMINT are the new Mario and Sonic!!

What happened? Where were the consumers to buy our newly crowned king's game?!

Lo-Fi Flush fails to chart in january NPD, lapped by Fire emblem(only on Switch) and Forspoken (PS5/PC)

This is horrible for a game on 3 platforms. What happened? LoFi Flushed down the toilet bowl. Haha! Love to see this cringe game FAIL! :LOL:

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
Why? A lot of people enjoyed it regardless of preference.
I think you are being a bit overzealous on this one.
i absolutely hate this game and its army of viral marketers have been harassing people across the web for the past 2 weeks.

This is the kind of toxic game that this industry simply does not need.

Glad it failed and hope I never have to hear about it ever again!

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
i absolutely hate this game and its army of viral marketers have been harassing people across the web for the past 2 weeks.

This is the kind of toxic game that this industry simply does not need.

Glad it failed and hope I never have to hear about it ever again!

All I have seen are folks enjoying the game for what it is.

Ignoring all of this marketing and comparing to the game(s) recently released on a rival platform. How in the world is this game 'Toxic' ?

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
All I have seen are folks enjoying the game for what it is.

Ignoring all of this marketing and comparing to the game(s) recently released on a rival platform. How in the world is this game 'Toxic' ?
have you seen the army of astroturfers, all with Hi-Fi Rush avatars or the black cat on their profile pic? These guys are all almost certainly acting in bad faith. All 3 forums i browse have a large swathe of these guys, and twitter of course also.

i'm beginning to question the legitimacy of these folks. all have the same rude attitude as well. I'm trying to get to the bottom of why this is so widespread as we speak.

something fishy is going on here.

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
have you seen the army of astroturfers, all with Hi-Fi Rush avatars or the black cat on their profile pic? These guys are all almost certainly acting in bad faith. All 3 forums i browse have a large swathe of these guys, and twitter of course also.

i'm beginning to question the legitimacy of these folks. all have the same rude attitude as well. I'm trying to get to the bottom of why this is so widespread as we speak.

something fishy is going on here.

That still doesn't answer my question about the game being toxic?

Reactions: Kokoloko

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
Lo Fi Flush has to be one of the worst selling games this year, lmao. not even top 50 anywhere in the world.

it must have sold less than 5000 copies worldwide. gamepass absolutely murdered this game.

• haha
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Lo Fi Flush has to be one of the worst selling games this year, lmao. not even top 50 anywhere in the world.

it must have sold less than 5000 copies worldwide. gamepass absolutely murdered this game.

Can you just let it go? First, that number is bullshit based on how many people played online on steam. Second, it's becoming really fucking annoying that you bring this game every 5 minutes. Just let it go.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Can you just let it go? First, that number is bullshit based on how many people played online on steam. Second, it's becoming really fucking annoying that you bring this game every 5 minutes. Just let it go.
Can i ask, does they include 2h trial into numbers? You know, who bought, tried and returned it under 2h?

Status
Not open for further replies.