Hot Wheels Unleashed 2 - Turbocharged Announced. Coming October 19.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
First game was fun but so riddled with MTX and DLC that I kinda just got turned off and stopped playing after a while.

I dunno if it's worth hoping that they might have improved those things.

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
First game was fun but so riddled with MTX and DLC that I kinda just got turned off and stopped playing after a while.

It looked awesome to me but I downloaded it when it was a plus freebie and didn't stick with it long, theres something lacking. It gave me burnout vibes but I need an actual new Burnout.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
It looked awesome to me but I downloaded it when it was a plus freebie and didn't stick with it long, theres something lacking. It gave me burnout vibes but I need an actual new Burnout.

Yeah, the game has a few gimmicks and once you have the boost and the few tricks down, there doesn't seem to be much depth after that and the collection aspect holds no weight with me.... unlike GT, where I love real cars and want to collect all the super rare cars and high performance ones.

There's a very small range of performance and differences between Hot Wheels cars.

Reactions: Nym

Summer Nightmares

12 Jan 2023
I enjoyed the first one a lot (minus the monster truck expansion). I'm a sucker for this arcade racing games. I'm getting this.

happy meal 90s GIF

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.

The biggest issue with the first game was the lack of any camera position other than chase cam. For anyone who prefers dash or bumper cameras, the game can be annoying at best, unplayable at worst.