How do you think the Mecha Salazar Statue will be reimagined in the upcoming RE4 Remake?

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
So I went to bed around 2:00am today and woke up about 2 hours ago and I had a dream I was playing RE4 Remake on my PS5 and got to the part where you have to run away from the mecha Salazar statue which didn't really have the remake Salazar Face on it but more like mix of the original with the remake version but most more original looking but anyway....
When it came to the part of running away from the statue it wasn't a QTE action scene but just a cutscene of Leon running down the hallway before the part where the original Salazar statue breaks down the giant door and you have to leap across the bridge while it breaking instead Leon looks to his left and see's a giant ladybug stone statue about the size of Leon and he pushes it in the way of the walking Salazar Statue making it tip over like in Fairy Odd Parents and the Statue breaks down the giant door for you allowing you to walk across the bridge but I think my dream changed after that and wasn't dreaming about RE4 remake anymore or started dreaming about different parts of it but can't really remember?

Last edited:
Reactions: AniWeeb

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
United Kingdom
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
There was only one possible way to ruin the mecha Salazar statue and you found it
Chainsaw Man GIF by Swaps4