IGN France: According to Arkane Director, Redfall was planned for PS5, but had to cancel it once Microsoft bought Arkane.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
And Harvey Smith says this is the FIRST thing they did. Cancel PS5 ASAP they didn't care about anything else. Disgusting pig whore.

blackish anthony anderson GIF by ABC Network

D

Deleted member 417

I have no evidence to back this up but buddy said this now because hes not happy with Microsoft ownership and his game skipping ps5. I do think this statement at this juncture of the review process undermines whatever arguments Microsoft can use about future cod exclusivity regardless of what the shills at resetera are saying. Its just too poor of timing for this to be said without it being on purpose IMO.
Sounds like he/his team want some retribution for how MS have treated them. Giving this interview at this moment in time is only planned to make MS look bad and help prevent the take over.

Time and time again we hear how devs do not like working with MS because of their forced policies.

It makes you wonder if devs inside ABK are trying to get the deal sabotaged so that they don't have to work under MS?

Reactions: Dabaus

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Sounds like he/his team want some retribution for how MS have treated them. Giving this interview at this moment in time is only planned to make MS look bad and help prevent the take over.

Time and time again we hear how devs do not like working with MS because of their forced policies.

It makes you wonder if devs inside ABK are trying to get the deal sabotaged so that they don't have to work under MS?
I think the conditions at ABK are so bad any owner would be a step up, so no.

daniel5043

Veteran
19 Jan 2023
I have no evidence to back this up but buddy said this now because hes not happy with Microsoft ownership and his game skipping ps5. I do think this statement at this juncture of the review process undermines whatever arguments Microsoft can use about future cod exclusivity regardless of what the shills at resetera are saying. Its just too poor of timing for this to be said without it being on purpose IMO.
Maybe he had a bonus for sales

Reactions: Deleted member 417

EN250

17 Feb 2023
Are you following the debacle on twitter? They're getting godpiled everywhere and can't stop crying.
can you post some pics? don't feel like checking twittard, I don't follow anything xbox related, so my feed is nice and clean filled PlayStation stuff + Games and don't want to do search stuff that I'll never care about later, just for twittard to try to shove it down my throat :p

Edit: NVM, got to look at some trash above in the thread, enough to last me a month

Reactions: SLB1904

Firefly

25 Jul 2022
At this point people need to be stop being surprised about this. MS is going to cancel PS versions of games of studios/pubs they buy. Sony is going to the same anyway eventually. Its time we accept that this is just the way it is.

Reactions: Swift_Star

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Y'all should read the thread on Era, people aren't taking shit from Xbots anymore:

daniel5043

Veteran
19 Jan 2023
Y'all should read the thread on Era, people aren't taking shit from Xbots anymore:
Why is it always the same usernames

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Still a decent number of xbots in that thread, but yeah it seems like not every perspective has been banned yet.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
I have no evidence to back this up but the hostility of that Joker poster, and the ugly profile picture make me believe its that foss patents guy. Probably not just a hunch

• brain

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
This look like another generic fps game ive already played hundred times over

If they really want to keep it out of playstation just let em have it

Tired Sleep GIF by Big Brother Australia