IGN France: According to Arkane Director, Redfall was planned for PS5, but had to cancel it once Microsoft bought Arkane.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Ck87xWMUoAAs1jv.jpg

Phil Spencer follows all toxic xbox fanboys
Funny, isn’t it?

Most companies in gaming try to fight toxicity in their communities, but Xbox fosters it.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Yeah I am not surprised. Didn’t they also locked that thread of the anniversary of the PS4 launch?

:( I didn’t. I’m always missing the fun.
Wat was wrong about the ps4 thread? They still upset about the xb1 being made fun of?

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I know people hate Phil spencer with a passion but i think we need to give him some credit today, in his quest to be a greedy little fella he unknowly might have just saved Playstation from receiving a real dud of a game

Vampire FPS Redfall feels like a sad stumble from iconic studio Arkane​

By Robin Valentine
published about 8 hours ago
My 90 minute hands-on reveals limp combat and a lifeless world.

First we had the butterfly effect.
Now we have the Microsoft effect.

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
I know people hate Phil spencer with a passion but i think we need to give him some credit today, in his quest to be a greedy little fella he unknowly might have just saved Playstation from receiving a real dud of a game

Vampire FPS Redfall feels like a sad stumble from iconic studio Arkane​

By Robin Valentine
published about 8 hours ago
My 90 minute hands-on reveals limp combat and a lifeless world.

First we had the butterfly effect.
Now we have the Microsoft effect.

You would have put in 100 hours into it at least! dont lie flounder!

Zeroing

Veteran
6 Jul 2022
Wat was wrong about the ps4 thread? They still upset about the xb1 being made fun of?
people were enjoying the memories of the PS4 launch, just being happy, talking about the first time they used the PS4 etc.

Lots of people got triggered, got angry and I am 70% certain the thread was locked.

Rivet

25 Jun 2022
Wow, I'm shocked, my green friends like Adam_the_banned_astroturfer told me they would never do that and it was just bad luck that no Bethesda game would appear on PS5 now. Coincidence they said, nothing to do with MS outright buying the whole video game market with money from uncle Nadella because they can't fucking manage their own studios and produce anything else than turds by themselves.

Well, it seems MS was lying. Again. And again. And again. It's like the 1000th time they lie actually. Maybe CMA / EU / FTC finally catch up on that and kill that deal for good. It would be the only decision that makes sense.

Last edited:

On Demand

Veteran
30 Jul 2022
These Xbot jackasses have infested social media..especially Twitter and YT 🤦‍♂️

First.....None of those are MS games. They had to spend billions to buy out those IP’s. MS has nothing to do with developing or funding those games.

Second......Nobody is remotely begging for any of them. In fact anyone has noticed that the social and perception metrics for all of them are pretty average and low. Recent Starfield trailer struggled to get to 1M views.

Those games need PlayStation to gain the traction they would have gotten.

Edit-

Holy wow it’s still not passed 1M views.

Last edited:

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
First.....None of those are MS games. They had to spend billions to buy out those IP’s. MS has nothing to do with developing or funding those games.

Second......Nobody is remotely begging for any of them. In fact anyone has noticed that the social and perception metrics for all of them are pretty average and low. Recent Starfield trailer struggled to get to 1M views.

Those games need PlayStation to gain the traction they would have gotten.

Edit-

Holy wow it’s still not passed 1M views.
I checked the views on IGN for the Redfall preview and it's at 85k. It's hard to compare but many Unreal tech demos came out later and they already have more views or about the same amount in less time.

I don't think Redfall is going to be big outside of their GPT Paradise GAF/Era.

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
I'm willing to bet Playstation bashing would be tolerated a lot more on there.

Theres literally a thread about FF16 on the front page about squeeze through cracks and people doing drive by “power of the ps5” post with little to no moderation lol

Zeroing

Veteran
6 Jul 2022
I'm hoping the PlayStation fans and other actual gamers find this place and just leave the xbox fanboys to talk amongst themselves at Reset eventually....
You need to do marketing! Get on social media and start the PR machine!
A nice image with some text that conveys the message of “Thinking and seeing Differently” for example.

• brain
Reactions: Bryank75