Introducing Icon Extra - Support the Forum <3

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Today we are introducing Icon Extra, a paid subscription to the site.

The prices are as follows
  • 3€ - 1 month
  • 15€ - 6 months (1 month discounted)
  • 27€ - 12 months / 1 year (3 months discounted)
Conversion: 3€ = 2.95$ (US) currently.

Perks

• Icon Extra title under avatar
  • Change tag once per month
  • Upload images directly to site
  • Allowed 2 entries into competitions
  • 'Elite' status on the discord server
Why support IconEra?

IconEra is a passion project, it is a place to discuss computer and video games without external interference... whether that is for financial gain or political. We try to keep it 100% about our passions and even our Off Topic discussion is about pastimes, hobbies and other passions, such as Lego, Film, Music etc.

We run the forum as efficiently as possible, thanks to cooperation between the founders, however we are still ambitious with our plans

Our upcoming plans include offering more competitions (Photo and others)... upgrading the site aesthetics and adding a light theme... and finally a new marketing campaign to target Facebook and grow the forum as much as possible.

At 3 euro per month, we believe we are offering a lot back to the community and individually to each user that subscribes, we run no advertising and we appreciate each and every member here, so we would be incredibly grateful for your support!

To upgrade your profile, press on your profile in the top right of the screen and look down the list to see 'Account upgrades' and the rest is easy!

Please give feedback or ask questions below.

Many thanks,

B

Last edited by a moderator:

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Today we are introducing Icon Extra, a paid subscription to the site.

The prices are as follows;

• 3 euro - 1 month
  • 15 euro - 6 months (1 month discounted)
  • 27 euro - 12 months / 1 year (3 months discounted)
Perks;

• Icon Extra title under avatar
  • Change tag once per month
  • Upload images directly to site
  • Allowed 2 entries into competitions
  • 'Elite' status on the discord server

Why support IconEra?

IconEra is a passion project, it is a place to discuss computer and video games without external interference... whether that is for financial gain or political. We try to keep it 100% about our passions and even our Off Topic discussion is about pastimes, hobbies and other passions, such as Lego, Film, Music etc.

We run the forum as efficiently as possible, thanks to cooperation between the founders, however we are still ambitious with our plans.

We also pay for advertising with @SaltiestGaming and until recently also with David jaffe.

Our upcoming plans include offering more competitions (Photo and others)... upgrading the site aesthetics and adding a light theme... and finally a new marketing campaign to target Facebook and grow the forum as much as possible.

At 3 euro per month, we believe we are offering a lot back to the community and individually to each user that subscribes, we run no advertising and we appreciate each and every member here, so we would be incredibly grateful for your support!

To upgrade your profile, press on your profile in the top right of the screen and look down the list to see 'Account upgrades' and the rest is easy!

Please give feedback or ask questions below.

Many thanks,

B
Great stuff, also when is ember labs coming as part of PlayStation studios?

This is more than just a typo, this is a sign 😍

"of our embers"

Last edited by a moderator:

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Gave the 1-month option a try. Great work with the forum!
It's about time you cut back on those Xbox game pass Doritos packs you keep ordering.

41a35570-c90a-11e9-95ff-1c1e2fe94635

Elder Legend

CEO of Gaming Instincts (Industry Veteran)
10 Jan 2023
Hey, welcome to the forum Elder!

We've only been started about six months, so it's still early days but it's been fun and hopefully people enjoy the place.
I like the layout and the theme of it quite a bit. Cheers to new forum! By the way - who do I msg to get vetted as a industry person and a content creator?

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I just noticed I have Extra but I didn't receive a message or notifications to let me know how I got it lol

It might be a mistake? @TubzGaming

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
United Kingdom
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
I just noticed I have Extra but I didn't receive a message or notifications to let me know how I got it lol

If you think this might be a mistake please contact @Bryank75 and inform him of it.
Also i know @Bryank75 has given some members 1 month of Extra for free as a gift so you might be one of the lucky few! (y)

OP
OP
Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com

I've been giving out free Extra this week, I announced on the Discord and most people have received a message but sometimes I do a batch and might forget someone.

If anyone wants a month, they can just DM me.... we are celebrating 6 months active, approaching 400 members and all the activity this week.

Any other questions, people can DM me also. <3

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I've been giving out free Extra this week, I announced on the Discord and most people have received a message but sometimes I do a batch and might forget someone.

If anyone wants a month, they can just DM me.... we are celebrating 6 months active, approaching 400 members and all the activity this week.

Any other questions, people can DM me also. <3
That's so nice. Thanks! 😊

We should get a notification on the forum so we know it's a gift ❤