Is this real?

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
So I saw this video yesterday, I just can not believe what I am watching.

I am now beginning to understand the mind of Craig of war so much better now.

How is education in America so bad?

I can understand a person from a different country not knowing a general location or even another country's currency, I was born in Zambia, and the currency of that country is a Kwacha and Ngwee, our version of dollars and cents. ( how many people reading this post honestly knew that, Leave a yes or no )

But not knowing simple math like 3x3x3, how can they not know that when they are capable of operating devices like smartphones and computers.

@VFX_Veteran, these are your peers, explain please.

219.jpg

I NEVER STOOD A CHANCE

Last edited:

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
You will find people like that in any country to be fair. The guys should had interviewed hundreds and choose the worst ones.

Of course that is not excuse to actual point… education is precarious in the whole globe…

Welcome to the NEET generation (NemNem no Brasil)… all countries are suffering that new generation including China, England, United States, Japan, etc.

I thought nothing could be worst than Z generation that was know by it “depression” and “all ideias zero action”.

But the NEET yeap… it defines logic.

What I can do? Well I try to educate my children to be the exception and not a NEET and that is really sad.

Edit - If you are a younger reading that and you born after 2000 and it is not a NEET… congratulations, you are good and the exception… and I really wish you the best ever… work always hard in your dreams… same for Z generation not in drepression.

Last edited:

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
So I saw this video yesterday, I just can not believe what I am watching.

I am now beginning to understand the mind of Craig of war so much better now.

How is education in America so bad?

I can understand a person from a different country not knowing a general location or even another country's currency, I was born in Zambia, and the currency of that country is a Kwacha and Ngwee, our version of dollars and cents. ( how many people reading this post honestly knew that, Leave a yes or no )

But not knowing simple math like 3x3x3, how can they not know that when they are capable of operating devices like smartphones and computers.

@VFX_Veteran, these are your peers, explain please.

219.jpg

I NEVER STOOD A CHANCE
Schools in North America have moved from being places of education to being places of indoctrination, and hard facts are frowned upon. Standards were lowered to avoid hurting the feelings of kids who are less intelligent and to appease their parents by telling them their kids are perfect and wonderful.

Elder Legend

CEO of Gaming Instincts (Industry Veteran)
10 Jan 2023
Schools in North America have moved from being places of education to being places of indoctrination, and hard facts are frowned upon. Standards were lowered to avoid hurting the feelings of kids who are less intelligent and to appease their parents by telling them their kids are perfect and wonderful.
I'll have to agree with this. Education has gotten worse. YouTube can be a far better source of education if the individual is seeking knowledge on a variety of subjects.

You can learn how to do 3D Art, even game dev with UE5 or Unity at basically 0 cost. One of my favorite things to watch are cooking tutorisls even though I don't really cook. But if i ever wanted to try i know where to look and how to make something from scratch.

The internet has opened many pathways. I also find Udemy a great source of education as well.

Colleges and schools are now too busy about spreading political propaganda towards children and young adults who are not able to think for themselves. Instead of actually teaching them things that can help them in their lives.

• brain
Reactions: Bryank75

Summer Nightmares

12 Jan 2023
To be fair you are going to find people like that in any country, and with editing they are only showing the worst anwers, so maybe you actually have a lot more people answering right than wrong.

Having said that...as someone who lives in a spanish speaking country and met people from around the world americans do seem to have something with geography haha, when you ask a french where he is from he is going to say "I'm from France" a german will say "I'm from Germany" but an american would say: "I'm from Wisconsin" haha

• brain
Reactions: Bryank75

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
To be fair you are going to find people like that in any country, and with editing they are only showing the worst anwers, so maybe you actually have a lot more people answering right than wrong.

Having said that...as someone who lives in a spanish speaking country and met people from around the world americans do seem to have something with geography haha, when you ask a french where he is from he is going to say "I'm from France" a german will say "I'm from Germany" but an american would say: "I'm from Wisconsin" haha
You do realize that the average American state is the size of a European country, don’t you?

That said, it’s funny when Americans don’t realize that Canada is bigger than the US and not everyone lives in fucking Toronto. I’m so sick of recruiters calling me for jobs in Ontario and Quebec when I live a couple thousand miles away from there.

Summer Nightmares

12 Jan 2023
You do realize that the average American state is the size of a European country, don’t you?

That said, it’s funny when Americans don’t realize that Canada is bigger than the US and not everyone lives in fucking Toronto. I’m so sick of recruiters calling me for jobs in Ontario and Quebec when I live a couple thousand miles away from there.

Allow me to rephrase my sentance then: A canadian will say "I'm from Canada" a chinese will say "im from china" a russian will say "I'm from russia" and an american will say "I'm from Anaheim"

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
With chatgpt on the raise, I already hear friends saying it’s doing their homework and exams and so on..,
We are doomed