OP
OP
Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Added a Keanu Reeves reaction, will remain till the end of the month at least.

Just to add a bit of fun to the Chapter 4 launch.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I really like Keanu Reeves as an actor, one of my all-time favorite movies is point break.

Saying that I really can't stand john Wick, i find the show especially the sequels to be ever so boring.

The first one was ok but I remember going to the cinema with my dad, and watching no three, he loves this kind of stuff, I felt like Franis farmer reincarnate and that was just after the first 10 tens minutes of the movie.

• angry
Reactions: Deleted member 417
D

Deleted member 417

I really like Keanu Reeves as an actor, one of my all-time favorite movies is point break.

Saying that I really can't stand john Wick, i find the show especially the sequels to be ever so boring.

The first one was ok but I remember going to the cinema with my dad, and watching no three, he loves this kind of stuff, I felt like Franis farmer reincarnate and that was just after the first 10 tens minutes of the movie.
Madness.

JW 3 has some of the best action set pieces and cinematography in an action film in since Inception. The bit with Keanu, Halle (who is smoking hot even at 50) and the 2 dogs is a butt-twitching action joygasm.

• party
  • sad
Reactions: Bryank75 and Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Madness.

JW 3 has some of the best action set pieces and cinematography in an action film in since Inception. The bit with Keanu, Halle (who is smoking hot even at 50) and the 2 dogs is a butt-twitching action joygasm.
That double dog-jumping scripted shit was one of the things that seriously put me off.

Hated those scenes.

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022

Bloody Flounder