Lance Reddick will feature in future Destiny content, Bungie confirms

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
RIP Lance.

Good to hear Bungie got him covered in future updates. And when darkness is finally defeated i dont want to see zavala dead in a ditch, just let the dude hop in his jump ship, wave bye(never had a chance to say bye in real life) and fly the fuck away, credits.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
RIP Lance.

Good to hear Bungie got him covered in future updates. And when darkness is finally defeated i dont want to see zavala dead in a ditch, just let the dude hop in his jump ship, wave bye(never had a chance to say bye in real life) and fly the fuck away, credits.
Yeah rip and I'm happy about seeing more of him in the games.

• Shake
Reactions: Loy310

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I remember there is a game that put a statue or shrine in one of their cities when someone famous related to the game died, can't remember which.

They should put one of them in the capital city and you get a daily buff from touching it.

"year hear his voice" + 10 to random attribute or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamernyc78

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
Sylens bro

Hotel Transylvania Reaction GIF

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
He might have a good amount recorded for stuff through the year.

And the current season narrative kinda gives them the avenue of writing him off and passing the torch. I’m sure they won’t do him dirty. He was the most beloved character overall.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Amanda Holiday was essentially Zavala’s (reddick’s) adopted daughter in universe. He raised her from a child.

Dqs150TMTIQRCoLTEKbjAO5R069YunbDUjUOAqE61bA.png

Well she just died this week. Was swallowed up in a ball of fire in an explosion. She’s dead.

maxresdefault.jpg

Zavala mourned. The dialogue from him hit hard as he kneeled by her draped dead body at a shrine. 4th wall breaking again in a way. All that dialogue from him worked for how players felt about reddick and Zavala themselves. Was nice…

maxresdefault.jpg

It’s sorta right there… Reddick’s character sacrificing his life and ghost to resurrect Amanda as a guardian. There’s some rumored leaked artwork of her wearing his armor too? That would actually work as a send off.

I loved Zavala. That’s my boy and gonna legit miss him. But… Bungie got kinda lucky. They already wrote something similar or can easily rework it. Some coincidences just fate it seems

No one wants to see Zavala replaced like they did Nathan Fillion when they killed Cayde-6 in forsaken and was cast by Nolan North in that expansion.

A projection of Cayde-6 is your guide thru that campaign. Maybe like a spirit guide of sorts. Yes it’s happening. Hopefully it’s Nathan Fillion. I doubt it but it won’t work for me if it’s North because fuck that guy. I’m a dinklebot fan

Last edited: