Lord of the rings Golum coming by Sept 2023

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

PS5, PS4's The Lord of the Rings: Gollum Will Finally Launch by September 2023​

This time for sure, maybe

God, it feels like we've been writing about The Lord of the Rings: Gollum for about 100 years. The PS5 and PS4 fantasy adventure, in which you play as the titular freak, has been delayed more times than we care to remember, but it's apparently, finally locked in for release at some point between April and September 2023. That's per publisher Nacon's latest earnings report.

You may remember that in the summer of last year, Gollum was hit with a delay that pushed it back by "a few months" — and this was after it had ditched its previous 1st September 2022 release date. Here's hoping that developer Daedalic Entertainment is on track this time around.

What are your hopes for The Lord of the Rings: Gollum? Will you be happy to see it finally release later this year? Catch some fish with your bare hands in the comments section below.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Totally forgot about this game, where did it go? Just in development hell I guess....

Anyway, I have no idea what you do in this, if you just crawl around and stalk people, I don't think it's gonna be my cup of tea.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Understandable, you want to take a break from your daily routine.

I didn't feel like I needed to say....

(Was wondering who would say it first, you were fast)

Actually I live near a place / landmark called Pol na gollum.... coincidence? I think not!

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
I didn't feel like I needed to say....

(Was wondering who would say it first, you were fast)

I had to be quick, before @Sircaw swam by.

gollum-fish.gif

Elder Legend

CEO of Gaming Instincts (Industry Veteran)
10 Jan 2023
This game should have never been made. It looks like utter trash.

Last edited:

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I wonder what percentage of gagging noises when this game is being played will come from the player as opposed to being the game making those noises.