Marvel vs Capcom Fighting Collection announced (PS4, Switch, & PC)

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Independently if your playing on console or PC you can add artificial lag by saturating your LAN downloading some heavy stuff in this or other device connected to the same LAN.

Example: someone else starts to watch 4K video streaming, some OS/firmware/driver update downloads automatically, etc.

Extra lag also happen -both for console and PC- for simply being too far from the other player, playing via wifi, specially if with bad wifi signal or being too far from the router, old wifi type, bad router/firewall/etc. configuration, having a shitty quality internet connection line, or if using some weird internet connection like 4G/5G/satellite that in addition to extra lag loses many packages, or because the info packages found an "internet traffic jam" when travelling from a player to another.
Too much work.
I'm sure there is a easy way to create artificial lag in PC.

I mean...

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Too much work.
I'm sure there is a easy way to create artificial lag in PC.

I mean...

You just need to connect your phone/tablet/PC/console to the wifi and download or stream some heavy stuff while playing online.

You can have it ready in other screen ready to only have a click.

I also forgot to mention it, but PS has a reliable OS that in decent games like SF provides an steady performance. While Windows, specially on potato PCs and particularly laptops doesn't have a reliable performance because who knows what this user may have running in the background, on purpose or because the OS or other app decided to do something and use a lot of GPU, CPU, memory or HDD.

Last edited:

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
Could be simply cause X-men is in it? Similar that Spidey is excluded on Xbox (and PC then) in Avengers.

That said dope collection!

• Shake
Reactions: 2spooky5me

2spooky5me

Veteran
12 May 2024
I hope they can keep ALL the original music... no licensing issues and what not.
Rollback Netcode is absolutely essential, and must be rock-solid Day 1, too.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I hope they can keep ALL the original music... no licensing issues and what not.
Rollback Netcode is absolutely essential, and must be rock-solid Day 1, too.
Seems they only altered visuals in "a number of MvsC1 stages" and in The Punisher Japanese ending images.

All the musics should be there since were made for the games and mostly by them. I don't remember any licensed music track in these games. There's even a music gallery in this compilation to listen them.

Last edited:
  • Shake
Reactions: 2spooky5me

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023

Did he ever consider that maybe Xbox is the one that is dead?

Pulp Fiction Art GIF by hoppip

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
The reaction I was waiting for lmao I’m so happy for this dude. They really did the impossible bringing this back

I know that he wants to take little credit, but you can be sure that his #freeMvC2 efforts and its success must account for a large part as to why Marvel and Capcom actually talked to one another to renew the license for this.

But this is truly the ultimate Capcom test here.
Folks need to buy this if they ever want to entertain the possibility of a brand new MvC within their lifetime.
You know Max and other Marvel oldheads are going to buy a copy for every platform for sure

We're going to see footage online of Justin Wong going to from store to stores around Vancouver and buying the shit out of the Physical PS4 copies to pump up those numbers :ROFLMAO:

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters