Maybe The Best Tweet Reply in 2022 (Great Burning Somebody Else)

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Just saw a video about this.... how did she not understand how that could backfire? hahaha

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022

gqML2JL.png

🤭

• fire
Reactions: ethomaz

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
I got caught in the crossfire, innocent bystander :cry:

But this topic about Tate was irresistible, guys a royal douche and I hope he gets locked for a while if the allegations about trafficking are true.

• haha
Reactions: Sircaw and Bryank75
OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Is really arrested? That is EPIC!

If he really has any relation with human traffic the he is worse than the low opinion I had from him… he should be forever in Jail if proved true.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I got caught in the crossfire, innocent bystander :cry:

But this topic about Tate was irresistible, guys a royal douche and I hope he gets locked for a while if the allegations about trafficking are true.

Trafficking and rape.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Don't ever try to out-roast a zoomer on social media, you merely adopted Twitter, they were born in it.

Reactions: Bort

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
Of course the brain dead media hold this up as some epic burn

So Greta has the username small dick energy, which she registered at the domain get a life dot com? lmao

Reminiscent of boomer "www.gofuckyourself.com" style jokes from 20 years ago and when parsed, it's actually a self own

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Of course the brain dead media hold this up as some epic burn

So Greta has the username small dick energy, which she registered at the domain get a life dot com? lmao

Reminiscent of boomer "www.gofuckyourself.com" style jokes from 20 years ago and when parsed, it's actually a self own
Obviously it's a fake email, you're not very good at the internet are you

Nym

21 Jun 2022
Obviously it's a fake email, you're not very good at the internet are you

No shit

The point is that the framing of the joke is informing us that this account belongs to Gretard

Just saying small dick and get a life are epic burns now? Comedy is so ridiculously beyond dead lol

OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
No shit

The point is that the framing of the joke is informing us that this account belongs to Gretard

Just saying small dick and get a life are epic burns now? Comedy is so ridiculously beyond dead lol
But he tried exactly to show off his dick with over 30 cars.
The joke was perfection placed by her.

It is like any gamer saying I have over 30 PS5s at home so I don't care if my energy bill is high.
He wanted a dick contest... he got a dick joke... being smart doesn't seem to be his best skill.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bort and anonpuffs

Nym

21 Jun 2022
But he tried exactly to show off his dick with over 30 cars.
The joke was perfection placed by her.

It is like any gamer saying I have over 30 PS5s at home so I don't care if my energy bill is high.
He wanted a dick contest... he got a dick joke... being smart doesn't seem to be his best skill.

You guys are not getting the point that the joke is telling us Greta herself has the email address with the username small dick energy

And "the best reply" in 2022 was a globalist propped up teenager saying "I bet you have a small dick"? This is a scathing and witty response?

I could pull half a dozen funnier replies from the year out of my ass:

c-Q2jg-copy.jpg

• haha
Reactions: anonpuffs