Maybe The Best Tweet Reply in 2022 (Great Burning Somebody Else)

OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
You guys are not getting the point that the joke is telling us Greta herself has the email address with the username small dick energy

And "the best reply" in 2022 was a globalist propped up teenager saying "I bet you have a small dick"? This is a scathing and witty response?

I could pull half a dozen funnier replies from the year out of my ass:

c-Q2jg-copy.jpg
You are not getting the joke :D

And the Dan reply to the article is rather discriminatory imo.

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
You are not getting the joke :D

And the Dan reply to the article is rather discriminatory imo.

There is no joke. All she said (poorly, but we understand what she is driving at) is that he probably has a small dick and should get a life. Do you consider that a joke? There is nothing to not get about the insult. However what you do not seem to be grasping is that the joke presents an email address that Greta owns. It's poorly worded, amateurish. But then again we are talking about a teenage mouthpiece for globalist agendas and not an actual comedian so what do we expect.

Can discriminatory jokes still be funny? Was Greta discriminating against people with small dicks?

Reactions: Deleted member 417
OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
There is no joke. All she said (poorly, but we understand what she is driving at) is that he probably has a small dick and should get a life. Do you consider that a joke? There is nothing to not get about the insult. However what you do not seem to be grasping is that the joke presents an email address that Greta owns. It's poorly worded, amateurish. But then again we are talking about a teenage mouthpiece for globalist agendas and not an actual comedian so what do we expect.

Can discriminatory jokes still be funny? Was Greta discriminating against people with small dicks?
Yes... he was trying to show his dick size (ohhh my dick has 30 cars)... her reply was a perfect joke... she joked about his small dick complex.

Yes... the Dan comment was very discriminatory even if the article is indeed dumb.... I mean you can change AIDS with Cancer to better undertand.

Context is key.

Last edited:

Nym

21 Jun 2022
I'm not sure why I'm discussing the finer points of joke wording with someone who has a poor grasp of the english language

It's not a joke, it's an insult. A poorly constructed one, and not even one based on a verified fact as far as anyone is aware. The fact that the media held this up as some shining example of wit just shows you how dim and petty they are

• they're_right_you_know
OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I'm not sure why I'm discussing the finer points of joke wording with someone who has a poor grasp of the english language

It's not a joke, it's an insult. A poorly constructed one, and not even one based on a verified fact as far as anyone is aware. The fact that the media held this up as some shining example of wit just shows you how dim and petty they are
Yeap it is better to attack the English of other people than give good reasons of what is a joke or not.

The girl made a pretty good joke imo.
Your example is indeed insulting.

And the joke is not about his having a small dick or not (the verified part you try to use lol) it is about his "small dick complex"... he like to show off big thinks for whatever reason that is why she used the small dick joke.... that is the "small dick complex" and doesn't matter if he has a small or big dick at all... it is not even related.

It pretty easy to understand the joke and most understood but you are here lol

It is like somebody sending a message "where I can sent the picture of my 30 iphone?" and I reply "Send to my email [email protected]".

Last edited:
Reactions: anonpuffs

Nym

21 Jun 2022
Yeap it is better to attack the English of other people than give good reasons of what is a joke or not.

I did both though

The girl made a pretty good joke imo.
Your example is indeed insulting.

Not a joke, an insult. Both of our respective tweets are examples of people insulting another party. I think mine was funny though but Greta's insult falls flat for me. I guess comedy is subjective.

And the joke is not about his having a small dick or not ..it is about his "small dick complex"... he like to show off big thinks for whatever reason that is why she used the small dick joke..

So "small dick complex" jokes have nothing to do with having a small dick or not....got it lol

Accusing someone of having a small dick complex is literally saying "I think that you probably have a small penis and this is why you are overcompensating" - it is a direct attack on a man's literal manhood to assert that their behaviour is the direct result of a dick size that they should feel ashamed of

It is like somebody sending a message "where I can sent the picture of my 30 iphone?" and I reply "Send to my email [email protected]".

I'd ask you why your username is "small dick" lmao

• they're_right_you_know
OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I did both though

Not a joke, an insult. Both of our respective tweets are examples of people insulting another party. I think mine was funny though but Greta's insult falls flat for me. I guess comedy is subjective.

So "small dick complex" jokes have nothing to do with having a small dick or not....got it lol

Accusing someone of having a small dick complex is literally saying "I think that you probably have a small penis and this is why you are overcompensating" - it is a direct attack on a man's literal manhood to assert that their behaviour is the direct result of a dick size that they should feel ashamed of

I'd ask you why your username is "small dick" lmao

That is why you don't understand the joke/sacarsm.

Reactions: anonpuffs

Nym

21 Jun 2022
I have no issue understanding English jokes ;)

I get it, you thought the insult was a good one, despite it being a grade school level jab that reinforces the notion that men with small penises are ashamed of their physical traits and act out as a result of that. It might even be an actual reality that some people do this, but we can be fairly sure here that she is not putting forth a hypotheses for investigation, but rather obviously attempting to demean him by saying he is a loser with a small dick

OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I get it, you thought the insult was a good one, despite it being a grade school level jab that reinforces the notion that men with small penises are ashamed of their physical traits and act out as a result of that. It might even be an actual reality that some people do this, but if Greta hasn't seen Tate's dong, then we can be fairly sure here that she is not putting forth a hypotheses for investigation, but rather obviously attempting to demean him by saying he is a loser with a small dick
You basically didn't anything I said lol

I mean the world understood the joke but you lol

Nym

21 Jun 2022
You basically didn't anything I said lol

I mean the world understood the joke but you lol

The mainstream world was elated that one of their heroes made a small dick joke about someone they don't like, yes, it's not difficult to understand. These other aspects I'm discussing are apparently going right over your head because you say nothing about them and just clap and tell me you laughed at the insult.

OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
The mainstream world was elated that one of their heroes made a small dick joke about someone they don't like, yes, it's not difficult to understand. These other aspects I'm discussing are apparently going right over your head because you say nothing about them and just clap and tell me you laughed at the insult.
Because that is a joke suppose to be... to make people laugh.
And it was not insult at all... the opposite of the twitter you posted.

Nym

21 Jun 2022
Because that is a joke suppose to be... to make people laugh.
And it was not insult at all... the opposite of the twitter you posted.

I'm fairly tired of trying to explain to you that the "joke" relies on an implication of a small penis, which, so obviously as to not require an explanation, is levied at him as an insult, the laugh is centered around the fact that he would not want to be viewed as someone with a small penis and Greta has in her infinite wisdom determined that if it walks like a duck with a small penis and quacks like a duck with a small penis, he is indeed a duck with a small penis. And why would you say that if it was a compliment? What I'm getting here is that you don't seem to want to admit that the humour here relies on an insulting insinuation. Everyone can clearly see that and it's not difficult to understand why people think that is funny (because they don't like Tate and haha someone we like said he has a small penis and that is shameful and this insinuation will trigger him)

I get it, it's just shitty humour

Bort

8 Jan 2023

You used retardation as an insult/humour? (Poorly, but I understood your intention)

Isn't that the same thing that you are reiterating, along with accusations of her owning an email address? Have you tried emailing it?

(I kind of want to, just to see what kind of response is awaiting)

The email address was obviously facetious. The outcome and follow up tweet promotes it to schadenfreude.