Merry Christmas to ewe all.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Its a day early but I wanted to start the festive cheer and wish everyone a Merry Christmas on the forums,( i shall be off to see my nieces early morning tomorrow, to build lego, play yo-yo and probably make a nuisance of myself upsetting my family inlaws. (Born-bad-sigh)

To everyone here, I hope you all have a super fun day, gorging yourselves silly on the delights of Turkey, lamb, Camel ( @Bo_Hazem ) and in @PropellerEar's case a can of that Surstromming stuff from the depths of his winter pantry.

On a side note, the forum has been coming along really well the last few months, and a big thank you to @Bryank75 @Garani and that thing(Dirty crow) @Darth Vader for all the work they are doing behind the scenes, thank you guys for all you have been doing. 😍

Also, a massive hug to our moderation team.

This small crackpot-strikeforce of free-working hamsters really does an amazing job of keeping the gears of this forum greased.( No @TubzGaming, that description does not need an image link. Thank you so much for all your hard work and effort, and for fixing some(most) of my shitty spelling errors in posts, you guys are really fantastic.

Lastly a big thanks to all the supporters of this forum, either through donations, supporting icon Extra by making posts or just reading the forums on a daily basis.

You guys are the essence of why this Forum was made.

This community is building up really nicely.

With all that said,

A big Merry Xmas to you all.

Santa Claus Eating GIF

Last edited:

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Merry Christmas / Happy holidays to everyone. You've all been so supportive to the site and it's been an experience just trying to find out what type of forum the place was becoming because a great amount of it is out of our control, it's a strange concoction of all the personalities and how they mix together.

I think we are really beginning to see the path forward, where we fit in and the people we want to grow our community.

The plans for the next year are increased investment and expansion, with hopefully more things to do.

But we can talk about the details another time.

I hope you all have a great holiday and remember if anyone is feeling down and they need friends or someone to talk to during this time of year.... many of the forum members will be online, here or on Discord... my DM's are always open.

We love this community, it's a passion project and we are here for each other in all situations.

OP
OP
Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Merry Christmas / Happy holidays to everyone. You've all been so supportive to the site and it's been an experience just trying to find out what type of forum the place was becoming because a great amount of it is out of our control, it's a strange concoction of all the personalities and how they mix together.

I think we are really beginning to see the path forward, where we fit in and the people we want to grow our community.

The plans for the next year are increased investment and expansion, with hopefully more things to do.

But we can talk about the details another time.

I hope you all have a great holiday and remember if anyone is feeling down and they need friends or someone to talk to during this time of year.... many of the forum members will be online, here or on Discord... my DM's are always open.

We love this community, it's a passion project and we are here for each other in all situations.
HOLD ME NOW.

Excited Tom Cruise GIF by Top Gun

Your goose.

Hungry Food GIF by safefood