Metal Gear Solid 3 Remake Announced - Master Collection coming in Autumn 2023 | PlayStation Showcase

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
The remake should be a significant overhaul of the game, as they are selling you the original version as well (something Capcom should be doing with the original RE Trilogy) Mad props for Konami

Watch vol 2 being peace walker, portable ops and ground zeroes/phantom pain.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
The remake should be a significant overhaul of the game, as they are selling you the original version as well (something Capcom should be doing with the original RE Trilogy) Mad props for Konami

Watch vol 2 being peace walker, portable ops and ground zeroes/phantom pain.

It's not, it's a like for like remake. And that's what it should be.

D

Deleted member 417

I'm not entirely arsed about the visuals. it can look like a polished 360 game or ps4 game. It will be a pleasure to play through the games again, it has been a long time. I never played MGS2 or 3 either so it's a good bonus.

Drop that slim PS5 at the end of this year and it'll be great

Darkknight2149

18 Dec 2022
She'ol
discord.com
FxJkLtwXoAIAJt9

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
And still hasn't been uploaded to the PlayStations YouTube channel. What the hell are these idiots doing. This is MGS we're talking about damn here.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Playstation are the only ones that have exclusive games from Konami coming atm (Silent hill 2 remake and apparently the other project has Playstation as the only console listed for it as well). There is no rational reason to have a full meltdown over where and when a trailer for a multiplat shows up.

Reactions: Arminius

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
That looks great. I was afraid this would be a TLOU1 remake situation, where they reuse a lot of those old stiff animations. But this seems more like MGSV.

Reactions: Arminius