Microsoft says 10 years is ‘sufficient for Sony to develop Call of Duty alternatives’

Zeroing

Veteran
6 Jul 2022
It's a woman eww 😬

scared fraidy cat GIF

There’s women on gaming forums? What kind of witchcraft is that? Joking
I did not knew.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
MS knows their type of gamers are people who love shooting things or love to play online, Xbox been marketed for decades. “Best controller for FPS, best payed online multiplayer etc…

Even EA who was super friendly with Xbox all of the sudden got silent. People love to argue that Sony is burning bridges with activision, well MS did worse with EA.

Most of us are just too happy with uninspired yearly releases of decade old IPs. It’s sad.
Well, Sony wants to keep CoD/ABK on PS. It's MS who wants to keep ABK for themselves, keep it away from Sony and burn bridges with PS (after keeping CoD there for some years more to get the acquisition approved by the regulators).

Reactions: Alabtrosmyster

Zeroing

Veteran
6 Jul 2022
There are a few but like most places on the internet they keep it to themselves. (y)
Makes sense, well I’ve learned my lesson. I need to tone down my joking.

Well, Sony wants to keep CoD/ABK on PS. It's MS who wants to keep ABK for themselves, keep it away from Sony and burn bridges with PS (after keeping CoD there for some years more to get the acquisition approved by the regulators).
Yeah I kept saying 10 years is not a long time and it seems like a trick to get the deal approved.
The way I see it, MS wants once again Xbox to be the place to go when you want to play shooter’s.

I still think MS have burned bridges with EA, if the deal gets approved, battlefield for example will get lost in a over saturated space. MS doesn’t need EA anymore and it will not do marketing deals.
And I doubt Sony will want anything with EA either - EA wanted to make FIFA timed exclusive with Xbox.

Anyway almost everyone is burning bridges, Sony, MS, Activision…

Reactions: Deleted member 417

Zeroing

Veteran
6 Jul 2022
I'm sorry if I offended you guys. Yes I'm a woman, sorry, just having some fun was all. Don't want to get in trouble. 🫣
No trouble at all, no need to apologize, nobody got offended! I just thought it bad from my side to be asking for kisses…

Reactions: Old Gamer

MScarpa

28 Jul 2022
No trouble at all, no need to apologize, nobody got offended! I just thought it bad from my side to be asking for kisses…
I've been asked much worse from gamers, especially when playing online which I'm terrible at. Lots of young men that don't know how to speak to a woman.

• sad
Reactions: Zeroing

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I've been asked much worse from gamers, especially when playing online which I'm terrible at. Lots of young men that don't know how to speak to a woman.
Im a guy and have been asked or ppl have said many crazy things just because Lil shits are lil shits behind a screen, they don't discriminate.

Zeroing

Veteran
6 Jul 2022
:/ that sounds terrible. But yeah, like some posters have said, young gamers do say a lot of stupid stuff but I really understand why women keep a low profile in anything gaming related.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
@Zeroing , @MScarpa WE GOT NOTHING BUT LOVE HERE, ...........YOUR HEAR THAT? .........................................................................................
......................................CHOO CHOOO.................................................................

THAT'S THE LOVE TRAIN COMIING THROUGH ICON.............................................................................

ALL ABOARD MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!

CHOO CHOO!!

Mary Steenburgen Train GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
:/ that sounds terrible. But yeah, like some posters have said, young gamers do say a lot of stupid stuff but I really understand why women keep a low profile in anything gaming related.
Ight lets not turn this into a Ree kumbaya lol there is a reason I stay away from tht site 🤣🤣🤣

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
United Kingdom
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
@Zeroing , @MScarpa WE GOT NOTHING BUT LOVE HERE, ...........YOUR HEAR THAT? .........................................................................................
......................................CHOO CHOOO.................................................................

THAT'S THE LOVE TRAIN COMIING THROUGH ICON.............................................................................

CHOO CHOO!!

embarrassed blush GIF

• haha
Reactions: AniWeeb

Zeroing

Veteran
6 Jul 2022
Ight lets not turn this into a Ree kumbaya lol there is a reason I stay away from tht site 🤣🤣🤣
That’s true, we should do a meta thread and make jokes about dicks! God I miss that thread!

CHOO CHOO!!

🥰 yay i love road trips!

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

CHOO CHOO!!
I'm ready Papi

train-smash (1).gif