MS comments on the Sony Showcase

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
The only narrative here, its you writing stupid nonsense in the Bane hope of getting a "win" because People got insane expectations of a decent state of play full of interesting games

Im fucking surprised you can write this and not shitting on your pants in the process
"Hoping to get a win". It's a forum where opinions can be shared. Get a grip and step outside if this is your mindset.

Yeah blame the people with high expectations though Playstation themselves kept hyping the events over and over lol.

Your tacky kindergarten insults are almost as bad as the PS Showcase we got today..

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
"Hoping to get a win". It's a forum where opinions can be shared. Get a grip and step outside if this is your mindset.

Yeah blame the people with high expectations though Playstation themselves kept hyping the events over and over lol.

Your tacky kindergarten insults are almost as bad as the PS Showcase we got today..
Again, your xbox its controlling narrative argument its stupid, very very stupid, and looking at you, must be your bread and butter

And dont get mad at me, using stupid argument, its your problem not mine, im Just calling your bullshit

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Again, your xbox its controlling narrative argument its stupid, very very stupid, and looking at you, must be your bread and butter

And dont get mad at me, using stupid argument, its your problem not mine, im Just calling your bullshit
It's not my fault you lack basic comprehension skillset. Nowhere did I say Xbox was controlling the narrative. I said Sony had control of the narrative. The only thing stupid here is your lack of reasoning ability.

No one mad here except you clearly. Since you feel the need to go around and throw out your little intermediate insults. The only bullshit here is the one dropping off your finger tips unto that device screen you type on.

This will be my last reply to you in this thread. Seek help.

• haha
Reactions: riesgoyfortuna

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
It's not my fault you lack basic comprehension skillset. Nowhere did I say Xbox was controlling the narrative. I said Sony had control of the narrative. The only thing stupid here is your lack of reasoning ability.

No one mad here except you clearly. Since you feel the need to go around and throw out your little intermediate insults. The only bullshit here is the one dropping off your finger tips unto that device screen you type on.

This will be my last reply to you in this thread. Seek help.
Cuco, you arent fooling anyone,

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
jimmy let us down today

@Bryank75 the pony army is ready to storm the gates at your command. we will burn the pcs

The hour is upon us!

war GIF

• fire
Reactions: kyliethicc

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
What? The game looks amazing in direct feed. This game will be a feast to the eyes.
I would advise you to watch the direct feed video

So... I rewatched on a bigger screen at higher quality. I'm just not seeing it being that impressive. It looks a little better than Miles Morales, but not really that much better. The character models are higher quality but the enemy AI is pretty bad, the water looks bad in the chase scene (they should have asked guerilla for their water implementation)... it looks good, but not mindblowingly good.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
The saddest thing about this showcase are people saying it was so bad they were hoping for Redfall to be announced. Such bullshit.

Those comments felt like the buffoonery around Returnal where people claimed that Recore and Returnal looked the exact same.

The hype was leakers and we know exactly where Jez got his leaks from, MS. His spoiling of the show was to take out suprises and dampen the show. The tweet afterwards was sad as well as Xbox is trying to get quick attention for itself rather than work for the success. I sensing a pattern here. The MGS 1-3 with MG 1&2 would have hit harder had we only know about the MGS3 Remake.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
The saddest thing about this showcase are people saying it was so bad they were hoping for Redfall to be announced. Such bullshit.

Those comments felt like the buffoonery around Returnal where people claimed that Recore and Returnal looked the exact same.

The hype was leakers and we know exactly where Jez got his leaks from, MS. His spoiling of the show was to take out suprises and dampen the show. The tweet afterwards was sad as well as Xbox is trying to get quick attention for itself rather than work for the success. I sensing a pattern here. The MGS 1-3 with MG 1&2 would have hit harder had we only know about the MGS3 Remake.
Guaranteed that Jez's role was to be, well, the spoiler. Should windows central be starved of ad revenue and should Jez be arrested for crimes against humanity? Maybe. I'll think about it.

• thisistheway
Reactions: KiryuRealty

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
United Kingdom
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
Philosophical question for you guys... if a game comes to XBOX but doesn't go to Gamepass... will an XBOX fan ever play it?
Honest answer is most, most likely wouldn't but some will buy them as there are still a few people that buy games on Xbox but most have switched to GP users that are happy to just pay for a subscription.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Explosive Zombie