MS comments on the Sony Showcase

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
It's not as if people are going to buy an Xbox to play these same games they can play on their PS5. Pointless tweet but keep fueling those console wars.

I'm sure Google and Amazon, your real competition, is real shook 🙄

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
It reeks desperation for a win and its always the losers who talk about winners

Also i get the it was a bit letdown on the first party, but a estate of play with gameplay of Alan wake 2,dragóns dogma 2,the Next Spiderman, resident 4 vr its a disaster? Also a lot of interesting games in the mix, most of them on 2023

Also ms Bragging about third parties? Havent seen the numbers, at this Point looking at sales a multi its almost a ps exclusive xD

The only self inflicted wound here its your absurde expectations, its always the same

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
The
It reeks desperation for a win and its always the losers who talk about winners

Also i get the it was a bit letdown on the first party, but a estate of play with gameplay of Alan wake 2,dragóns dogma 2,the Next Spiderman, resident 4 vr its a disaster? Also a lot of interesting games in the mix, most of them on 2023

The only selfie inflicted wound here its your absurde expectations, its always the same
Nah, if playstation set the expectations and made this a 3rd party state of play, no one would be mad.
The problem is it's a showcase. That's where your first party and closely held 3rd party exclusive bangers are supposed to be highlighted.

That's why the showcase is a failure. We didn't get anything that wowed.

Yobo

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2022
I mean everybody is dunking on the showcase because it was Xbox like

So I don't think Xbox should be piping up right now

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
I mean everybody is dunking on the showcase because it was Xbox like

So I don't think Xbox should be piping up right now
It was a great 3rd party showcase not a playstation one

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Imagine having all the momentum and control of the media narrative and you simply pass the baton to Xbox to roast you and make you look pathetic.

There needs to some shuffling at PS HQ. Give back Yosp PS Studios until he can groom a proper replacement.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Imagine having all the momentum and control of the media narrative and you simply pass the baton to Xbox to roast you and make you look pathetic.

There needs to some shuffling at PS HQ. Give back Yosp PS Studios until he can groom a proper replacement.
What control of the narrative? And a lame twitter post with low traction is hardly a roast. Nobody put hardcore Xbox trolls will care about this.

Reactions: riesgoyfortuna

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022

Imagine being so wrong about this