My books

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Hello everyone, for those that don't know, besides being this site's most sexiest Piscatorian member, (probably the only one too) I am also a short story indie writer by trade.

I write fun little books, about a variety of different topics, from animal stories to nostalgic school trips, to sci-fi adventures. The stories are easy to read, fun with lots of humor and twists in them.

I have three already published books on Amazon, which have generally been received rather well and have also just released a brand new book, a short sci-fi book named " The creature below"

The book itself is available only in an E-book format, priced at a colossal of 99 pence/cents.

I could really do with some support, perhaps an honest review as this helps tremendously with the discovery of the book.

The book is short and sweet, at around fifty pages in length and I do personally believe it to be one of my best works so far.

I am looking for honest reviews only, no friendly appraisals as I would like to be judged on my merit and not friendships.

I have other books as well if anyone is interested, some of those in paperback form but if you do decide to support me, I would rather you purchase those books in the ebook format/version as it is Amazon, not me really benefits from said sales as their royalties/cuts are colossal. I don't want people overpaying for my work.

The book is also available on the KDP, kindle program and you can read it from there if you are a member.

These are my works if you are interested in supporting me

These links are all to the UK Amazon site, if you need to find my work on your own location zone, you can search for my name Dean Jarvis, that should locate the works.

I am also listing my personal little website, in case anyone would like to have a look at that.

For those that are supporting me in this endeavor, a big BIG thank you from me, I truly appreciate it.

Attachments

• eBook optimized Cover.jpg
    eBook optimized Cover.jpg
    420.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I know a few have bought 'The Creature Below' already, I will be getting it too....

But be ready for my review! You know I'm a harsh critic! :p

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
Congratulations my friend. Really loved your sci-fi short stories. Going to read the rest soon.

OP
OP
Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Congratulations my friend. Really loved your sci-fi short stories. Going to read the rest soon.
Really appreciate it my man,

Season 5 Hug GIF by The Office

OP
OP
Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
My books are all free to download on kindle amazon this coming week till Thursday, please feel free to have a gander at them, the links are all available at the top of the page.

Looking for people to leave reviews, good or bad as long as they are honest.

The new sci-fiction story is only 50 pages long and you can read it in less than 20 mins.

Peace to everyone.

Reactions: TubzGaming
OP
OP
Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Hello, everyone; it's that time again.

With much pride, I would like to announce that I have just recently released my newest short story e-book on Amazon.

sircaw-grump.jpg

It's an interpersonal relationship between a little caterpillar and a person.

The book itself costs a colossal 99 cents and comes in at a quick read time of about 10 minutes.

I am extremely happy with the way the story turned out and would really appreciate some support with maybe a book purchase or, more importantly, a review or two.

If you do leave a review, please leave an honest review of the work and not because I might be a friend, etc. I would like my work to be judged on merit.

The story took around two years to write and is packed full of humour and wholesome moments.

I am leaving two links below; the first is a UK address, and the second is straight to the USA address.

Sales + reviews for books are at their most important within the first 72 hours, as that is when the algorithm helps it to be and noticed the most.

In case you do not have the funds or don't use Amazon, give me a private shout on Discord, i can try and sort you out a PDF as the reading of the story is what is most important to me.

Thank you to everyone for the support,

and remember

Fish rule 😍

Last edited by a moderator:
20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman

With much pride, I would like to announce that I have just recently released my newest short story e-book on Amazon.

sircaw-grump.jpg

The book itself costs a colossal 99 cents and comes in at a quick read time of about 10 minutes.

I am extremely happy with the way the story turned out and would really appreciate some support with maybe a book purchase or, more importantly, a review or two.

If you do leave a review, please leave an honest review of the work and not because I might be a friend, etc. I would like my work to be judged on merit.

The story took around two years to write and is packed full of humour and wholesome moments.

I am leaving two links below; the first is a UK address, and the second is straight to the USA address.

Sales + reviews for books are at their most important within the first 72 hours, as that is when the algorithm helps it to be and noticed the most.

In case you do not have the funds or don't use Amazon, give me a private shout on Discord, i can try and sort you out a PDF as the reading of the story is what is most important to me.

and remember

Fish rule 😍

Wish you all the luck, mate. Would love to read your imagination!

• Heart
Reactions: Sircaw

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

sircaw-grump.jpg

and remember

Fish rule 😍
Yeah quick read and I enjoyed it. Grumpy is my boy!

• Heart
Reactions: Sircaw and Satoru

Sunrise Ninja

5 Feb 2024
Behind You
Hello everyone, for those that don't know, besides being this site's most sexiest Piscatorian member, (probably the only one too) I am also a short story indie writer by trade.

I write fun little books, about a variety of different topics, from animal stories to nostalgic school trips, to sci-fi adventures. The stories are easy to read, fun with lots of humor and twists in them.

I have three already published books on Amazon, which have generally been received rather well and have also just released a brand new book, a short sci-fi book named " The creature below"

The book itself is available only in an E-book format, priced at a colossal of 99 pence/cents.

I could really do with some support, perhaps an honest review as this helps tremendously with the discovery of the book.

The book is short and sweet, at around fifty pages in length and I do personally believe it to be one of my best works so far.

I am looking for honest reviews only, no friendly appraisals as I would like to be judged on my merit and not friendships.

I have other books as well if anyone is interested, some of those in paperback form but if you do decide to support me, I would rather you purchase those books in the ebook format/version as it is Amazon, not me really benefits from said sales as their royalties/cuts are colossal. I don't want people overpaying for my work.

The book is also available on the KDP, kindle program and you can read it from there if you are a member.

These are my works if you are interested in supporting me

These links are all to the UK Amazon site, if you need to find my work on your own location zone, you can search for my name Dean Jarvis, that should locate the works.

I am also listing my personal little website, in case anyone would like to have a look at that.

For those that are supporting me in this endeavor, a big BIG thank you from me, I truly appreciate it.
I don't have a kindle are these able to be purchased in any other format?

OP
OP
Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Reactions: Sunrise Ninja