My girl just bought me a PSVR2 for my birthday

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
Talk about reading the room wrong. LOL. I told her I’ll try it but keep the receipt. I don’t even want this thing, especially with Zelda being out. Anyway, what can I try for free? I don’t want to buy a game because i honestly plan on returning it.

Reactions: Sircaw

Kereke12

Banned
4 May 2023
Damn bro, you have a wonder girl, rare theses days, also HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Reaction GIF by The Office

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
What a nice present, even if you didn't want...

I'm not really sure what is free on the games front. I heard Pavlov is really really fun and it's cheap.... so I guess that will be my recommend.

Reactions: ghostz

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Talk about reading the room wrong. LOL. I told her I’ll try it but keep the receipt. I don’t even want this thing, especially with Zelda being out. Anyway, what can I try for free? I don’t want to buy a game because i honestly plan on returning it.
Congrats, what a super present.

Now you have a good idea of what to use for your Avatar.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: TubzGaming

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Btw m8, my good m8 @Dick Jones has been raving about the new Crazy golf game that recently came out, he said it's super fun, maybe that's something up your road?

He scored an 18 over par for the first hole,

Here is footage of his first shot on the par 3, five-meter putt
adam sandler golf GIF

• brain
Reactions: Dick Jones

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Btw m8, my good m8 @Dick Jones has been raving about the new Crazy golf game that recently came out, he said it's super fun, maybe that's something up your road?

He scored an 18 over par for the first hole,

Here is footage of his first shot on the par 3, five-meter putt
adam sandler golf GIF
Walkabout Golf is the shit OP. Buy the whole in one bundle and it includes all dlc to date and the base game. Even the base game is class.

GT7 has ruined non VR racing. That good.

D

Deleted member 417

Well I’d like to like it. That’s why I’m asking what’s worth playing.
If you like online shooters try pavlov.

If you like team looters shooters After the Fall has you covered.

If you're a star wars fan then you may like star wars.

For racing it has to be GT7.

If you want to know what it's like to soil yourself as a grown man, Resident Evil 8 will answer that question.

For a chill "I am lawnmower man" experience, then puzzling places will leave you puzzled about how tranquil standing in one place can be.

For anything else, hit the demo store and try a bunch of free demos.