New Silent Hill 2 (Bloober Team) art spotted at Game Invest Forum 2023

Darkknight2149

18 Dec 2022
She'ol
discord.com
New artwork from Bloober Team's rehash of Silent Hill 2, depicting the Bubble Head Nurse, was presented at Game Invest Forum 2023 (an event sponsored by Bloober Team).

y6kykxfaxcma1.jpg

oj3zi4lbxcma1.jpg

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Looks familiar! :unsure:

After Dead cells castlevania, I think I am more ready and excited for this to be something that could hit the right spot....

I am always afraid of pre-judgement poisoning the well and there seems to be a lot of that surrounding this. Hopefully reviewers make up their own minds.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I am always afraid of pre-judgement poisoning the well and there seems to be a lot of that surrounding this. Hopefully reviewers make up their own minds.
The nurse apron is not the right color and it's not filthy enough. I demand compensation 🤯

• Surprised
Reactions: Bryank75
OP
OP
Darkknight2149

Darkknight2149

18 Dec 2022
She'ol
discord.com
A new interview just dropped:

Not going to lie, this is the worst thing Bloober Team's CEO could've possibly said:

“We still would like to make meaningful games, we still would like to keep our DNA to tell [stories] about things which are important to us,” he says. “However, not by environmental storytelling, but by full action, to have much more mass appeal. And I think that this is the reason why we have chosen Silent Hill.”

In other words, "We wanted to remake Silent Hill 2 to make the opposite of Silent Hill 2."

• Informative
Reactions: TubzGaming