Nightdive Studios is being acquired by ATARI (Infogrames)

TwistedSyn

10 Jul 2022

I don't know what Stephen Kick (CEO) is thinking with this. This is the same company that gave ND not enough time to work/finish the Blood Fresh Supply remaster. Why the hell would you put your trust in this company who treated your product like that. I am sorry but, this doesn't look good in my eyes. Also you recently just hired the RE4 HD mod guy to work on your projects.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Huh? I thought Embracer already had them. Atari is so 80s. They are only known for ET minefield.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I don't know what Stephen Kick (CEO) is thinking with this. This is the same company that gave ND not enough time to work/finish the Blood Fresh Supply remaster. Why the hell would you put your trust in this company who treated your product like that. I am sorry but, this doesn't look good in my eyes. Also you recently just hired the RE4 HD mod guy to work on your projects.
face crying GIF

24 Jun 2022
The same "Atari" that basically released a completely different VCS versus what they initially marketed? FWIW, at least they actually released a finished product that more or less worked, same can't be said of the Amico.

Atari did have a publishing label in the early/mid '00s, I remember when they published Enter The Matrix for example. So I guess they want to return to doing that. I just hope they don't screw over Nightdive Studios; they have some really talented people and I want to see how their System Shock remake plays out.