Nintendo known Leaker Midori is quitting to distribute the leaks of unannounced infos

OP
OP
Eternal_Wings

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
I have heard from some reliable Leakers from Reset Era via DM, that she was stealing info of others without crediting the intital source. It was claimed that she also got access to not publicly shared videos from YouTube where she stole beforehand information for her posting. In advance I can't name who the leaker are who told me so. Because it was told in confidential contact.

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
I have heard from some reliable Leakers from Reset Era via DM, that she was stealing info of others without crediting the intital source. It was claimed that she also got access to not publicly shared videos from YouTube where she stole beforehand information for her posting. In advance I can't name who the leaker are who told me so. Because it was told in confidential contact.

If you have a Reddit account you could pass this information in the leaks subreddit

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024

this explain why her behavior changed so much lately

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
I mean, it became clear that "her" story didn't make sense the moment "she" switched from Sega leaks to everything leaks.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
how many things did she leak?
A lot of Sega/Atlas stuff for the past six months or so. Off the top of my head, she leaked Persona 6 and its color being green. Not really a big Sega buyer so I can't name the rest.

OP
OP
Eternal_Wings

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
What did I say?
She is indeed a thief. She actively steals infos without crediting the original source.

dddooozzz9

27 Jan 2024
I only remembered Midori said expect multiple games from PlayStation Studios at SGF and several Square Enix games appeared at Xbox Games Showcase. Turn out they are fake rumors.

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
What did I say?
She is indeed a thief. She actively steals infos without crediting the original source.

Go to Reddit with an exposed.

The ammount of bans from high prolific people in the website is hilarious https://www.resetera.com/threads/mi...e-info-revealed-at-a-later-date.894537/page-4

I only remembered Midori said expect multiple games from PlayStation Studios at SGF and several Square Enix games appeared at Xbox Games Showcase. Turn out they are fake rumors.

She clearly stated we would be getting Visions of mana on Sunday and ended up backtracking

reziel

Banned
12 Jun 2023
A lot of Sega/Atlas stuff for the past six months or so. Off the top of my head, she leaked Persona 6 and its color being green. Not really a big Sega buyer so I can't name the rest.
Waaiiiitttt hopefully the color being green is a joke if not it definitely makes me wonder if Xbox made them change the color to fit their brand.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Waaiiiitttt hopefully the color being green is a joke if not it definitely makes me wonder if Xbox made them change the color to fit their brand.
I mean, its in the reveal trailer, it is green.