[Finished - We have a winner] November game screenshot competition

PropellerEar

Veteran
Founder
21 Jun 2022

IconEra's November game screenshot competition
Fancy yourself as a bit of an artist do you? Well then, this is the perfect thread for you. Welcome to Icon-era's second official Screenshot competition.

We are looking for eagle-eyed gamers to produce the best of high-quality screen captures. Find us something unique, find us something amazing and you might find yourself walking away with a monthly prize.
camera-flash-black-and-white-7n2a239nnoaeyxgw.webp
This months prize for the winner is a 50$ Amazon gift card / voucher, 2nd will get 3 months of IE extra and 3rd will get an IE Extra membership for 1 month. We will do our best to provide an alternative currency amount if the users local choice is unavailable. i.e Amazon / PayPal etc.

Prizes can change on a monthly basis.
For this month's competition, we have a theme of Animal Kingdom. Get the best screenshot of those horse parts with physics in RDR2. Don't let us our ideas to lead you aStray. To cut it short...Your image will need to incorporate animals in some sort of way.

rides-a-bear.jpeg

This months screenshot competition will be active from 1st of November to 30th of November.

Extended to 16th of December.
Rules:
  1. Only one entry allowed (Extra members can have two entries)
    All formats are welcome.
    You can edit your entry as many times you want before we lock the thread for judging on the last day of the month.
    We want your best effort, so choose wisely.
    No comments to be included anywhere in regards to your entry.
    Screen capture needs to be your own and not copied from the internet or another person.
  2. Discussion in the thread is allowed
  3. Staff & Founders are allowed to participate
    Judging to be held by a VIP person, outside of IconEras inner circle.
  4. Good taste, no NSFW pictures, no offensive symbols and no discriminative or mocking content of any marginalized group of people
    e.g Building a huge dick in Minecraft and posting screenshot of that will get you excluded.
    Building Nazi symbol out of those dicks and posting screenshot of that will get you banned.
  5. No watermarks or text with username in the Screenshots

We have a Winner!

We had total of 12 screenshots, a big thanks to all members that participated in the competition.
Judging was done by @Bryank75 s wife.
Big thanks to her!

This months prize is sponsored by: @PropellerEar and @Dr Bass

1. Winner of 1st price 50$ Amazon voucher is @rofif with:
god-of-war-ragnaroek_20221113011924-jpg.143

2. Second place @Exanthus
red-dead-redemption-2-2-jpg.124

3rd place @arvfab:
184b980ebbd99-screenshot-Url.jpg

Contact @Bryank75 for prizes.

Last edited:

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I put the pic in spoiler, because it's from God of War: Ragnarök, although it doesn't spoil any story and any new character:

184611c2f2956-screenshot-Url.jpg
Great shot. I’m thinking of doing something similar since I might use GoWR.

Reactions: arvfab