OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
That remains a mystery. Probably figure it out once he starts posting under it. He was very argumentative on top of being a total Xbox shill.
All the xbox shills are argumentative in that thread so it will be hard to figure out. They will continue to post as normal. The mods should know.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bryank75

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
SenjutsuSage was FINALLY banned after years of console warring. And only now they banned him.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
What finally got him?

He shoulda been permed years ago... guy is the worst.
As far as I am concerned if we can put up with @ChorizoPicozo and @Sleepy Brown we can put up with anyone.

I will get the welcoming mat ready.

Hey You Hello GIF by Regal

Drama incoming :whistle:

Reactions: Bryank75

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Senjutsu is like SleepyBrown, both make nonsense wall texts. Chorizo makes low quality one liners bait.
Sebjutsu seems like a total shill, very unhinged.
Sleepy is the doom and gloom guy of sony is constantly dying.
I think when he was growing up all his friends had PlayStations and he was stuck with xbox, there is a real resentment there.

And as for the Chorizo stick, 100% spot on lol

Reactions: Swift_Star

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Lol the state of GAF is pathetic. People feel safe enough to advocate violence against people in that forum. How bad is your forum reputation that some think it’s ok to say stuff like these, even if it gets you banned?

Post in thread 'Jonathan Majors arrested on charges of strangulation, assault and harassment'
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/jona...assault-and-harassment.1654611/post-267787157
That is one angry dude, and by the sounds of it, he has been divorced 10 times.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I wonder if XboxEra has token Sony guys who only go on there to troll like how this place has token Xbox guys.
Even reading there is boring. I would never have time to go there to troll but they seem to have all the time in the world to sign up to infect every community.

One goes down, ten appears. Nowhere is safe.