OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Adam is always good

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Season 3 Flirting GIF by The Office

• Shake
Reactions: Lord Mittens

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
No idea, not touching it until it gets the 60 FPS patch, probably gonna become a fantastic game over time ala Sea of Thieves even if the launch was botched.
Screenshot_20230517_220224_Samsung Internet.jpg

Keep dreaming. They will cancel everything. Nobody is going to work on this shit. It's dead.

Forspoken is a masterpiece and a megablockbuster compared with this Xshite.

D

Deleted member 417

In february and March, Redfall was a 10/10 banger in the middle of a stacked year. Now it's a turd waiting to be polished?

That changed quickly.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023

interesting video on the Saturn. You've got people in the comments blaming Sony and calling them the MS of the 90s though.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Look at No Man's Sky at launch and now.

Apparently you *can* polish a turd enough to turn it into a diamond, the only thing is how much the parent company is willing to devote to it.
I would say Hello games are the exception to the rule, they have gone far beyond what was expected of them.

I know they had a rough start but hats off to them for turning it around, I don't see many games studios doing what they did.

And as for red fall, it's just a waste of resources now, better to bury it and move on to the next project.

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
I would say Hello games are the exception to the rule, they have gone far beyond what was expected of them.

I know they had a rough start but hats off to them for turning it around, I don't see many games studios doing what they did.

And as for red fall, it's just a waste of resources now, better to bury it and move on to the next project.

I don't recall No Man's Sky having severe technical issues at launch - at least on console. It was more that it was missing promised features. If so, comparing it and Redfall is rather disingenuous. Of course, my memory could be off too.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I don't recall No Man's Sky having severe technical issues at launch - at least on console. It was more that it was missing promised features. If so, comparing it and Redfall is rather disingenuous. Of course, my memory could be off too.
They overshot their promises by a country mile and totally redeemed themselves with all the support they have given after its release.

ARE YOU CALLING ME DISINGENUOUS

WTF

Sad Cry GIF

You just broke my heart.

Taking a week off now to try and recover my shattered soul.

• sad
Reactions: laynelane

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
They overshot their promises by a country mile and totally redeemed themselves with all the support they have given after its release.

WTF

Sad Cry GIF

You just broke my heart.

Wrong Pokemon

ah GIF

• haha
Reactions: Zzero and Sircaw

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022

WTF

Sad Cry GIF

You just broke my heart.

Hey, swim back here! I know you are a sincere and honest fish. I most definitely was not referring to you with the disingenuous remark - it's the attempt to use NMS as a means to salvage Redfall that comes across that way - and you were not the one to introduce that idea.

I hope this helps smooth things over between us.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Hey, swim back here! I know you are a sincere and honest fish. I most definitely was not referring to you with the disingenuous remark - it's the attempt to use NMS as a means to salvage Redfall that comes across that way - and you were not the one to introduce that idea.

I hope this helps smooth things over between us.

we always good :love:

Cats Ducking GIF by MOODMAN

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Not only that, but KOTOR is not a Sony game and deviation is only one of the several studios Sony have that releases banger after banger.
Sony doesn't own Deviation, but people are desperate to find a Playstation equivalent of the issues Xbox are having atm.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bryank75