OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I'm sorry to hear that brother, I didn't know you'd been perm'd or maybe I had forgotten. Yeah, there seems to be a huge amount of protection for XBox fans on Gaf.

I kinda get annoyed when I see certain people post on there when they have this place and other options but they decide to support an obviously biased forum. But anyway...
And then we get the kinds of assholes he wish would stay there coming here!

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
I'm sorry to hear that brother, I didn't know you'd been perm'd or maybe I had forgotten. Yeah, there seems to be a huge amount of protection for XBox fans on Gaf.

I kinda get annoyed when I see certain people post on there when they have this place and other options but they decide to support an obviously biased forum. But anyway...
This is fine, the message I got from them about my bad was about console warring too much... But no specific post or whatever.

I always emphasized here after I joined anyway, but there is more conversations going on there... Which is good and bad because some of them are annoying af, and for a lot of them it just seems like the more sure they are the more wrong they are.

Anyway, I don't care enough to reply and beg for forgiveness. Who knows, I may have crossed a line and I just don't want to admit it!

• brain
Reactions: Bryank75

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Yep, we are doing relatively well of late,

It was tough starting out, a tiny core but day by day it's been growing.

+422 members now, what will we be by Christmas, exciting times.
Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

Reactions: Sircaw
D

Deleted member 417

Can't understand the guy. He went berserk simply because I said MS using the Direct name is ridiculous lol
Link it for lulz

Gaf is paid for by Microsoft shills. They keep token Sony users on the board to make it looked balanced

• Surprised
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Rip to the dumb dwarf. Shame, all places need diversity of ideas, just not wrapped up in being a childish asshole about it at the same time.

Reactions: Bryank75

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
It was deleted unfortunately, but he went on a stupid rant I didn't bother to read and he went even madder when I told him I wouldn't read his childish rant.
He replied to me in that thread but when I went back my post was deleted so I didn't have time to read what happened 🥲

I don't remember Elder being that bad on GAF. He has issues obviously.

Gaf is paid for by Microsoft shills. They keep token Sony users on the board to make it looked balanced
It's not really balanced anymore. I can't think of any big hardcore Sony fan that posts there actively and regularly. They're all quiet.

Last edited:

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
He replied to me in that thread but when I went back my post was deleted so I didn't have time to read what happened 🥲

It's not really balanced anymore. I can't think of any big hardcore Sony fan that posts there actively and regularly. They're all quiet.

@Bo_Hazem does.... can't remember the last time he logged in here.

He must love the Xbox bias over there....

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022

Oh he was terrible there too, specially when it came to soulsborne. The guy is unhinged.

• Surprised
Reactions: Gods&Monsters