PCMR competition - Diablo4 Ultimate 🏆 (Winner voted)

PropellerEar

Veteran
Founder
21 Jun 2022
d4_lilithwallpaper_1920x1080_16x9-jpg.701

Describe

What is the most PCMR thing you've done?

You will get a chance to win Diablo 4 Ultimate (PC) for Battlenet.

Community will be in large part deciding who wins this competition.

Community voting is counted from :love: reactions only.

1. Discussions can be had in the thread.
2. Mark your competition entry clearly.
3. IE Extra members can post two entries.

Let's see who is the highest ranked PCMR at IE. No runners up or second prizes, only winner will be awarded.
If you dare you can also claim the title of "PCMR Overlord".

Competition will end 26th of May.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
pcmr ?
btw, I don't need diablo 4. I just want to brag :p just sayin :p
Oh I have MANY !!!!
-Hunting for a week for 3080fe with scripts and alarms at 2am, to be able to purchase 3080fe in one and only 2 minutes they were selling them on nvida europe site. Yeah... I did that and succeeded.
-Building new pc just because I wanted to? Sure.
-Getting a DIAMOND MONSTER 3DFX VOODOO for one of my 3 VINTAGE 1995-1997 COMPUTERS ?! Yes. even with the vga-vga cable to connect with s3 virge!!!
-Maybe playing classics like half life or unreal when they released on 3dfx?
-What about playing the shit out of hl2 and doom3 leaked alphas? That was pcmr af.
-Getting first ever 240hz gsync monitor? yeah that was a thing few years ago.
-Finishing half-life 2 good 10 times? yep.
-FINISHING DIABLO 1 IN LAN COOP ?!
-PLAYING RED FACTION 1 IN LAN COOP !!!!!!!!???????
-finishing shadow of the colossus on emulator like 20 years ago on a keyboard ?!
-Or maybe playing midi music on steam controller?... I still have one NEVER OPENED
-Finishing terrible 1.0 ports of dmc3 and re4 on a keyboard. yes.
-3d printing rift s headphone accessory? I am kinda sad I sold rift S actually ;/
-Had oculus dk1 in 2013 when vr barely existed! (why i sold it wtf)

ok ok... these are just few thing that come to my mind. But I will end with this: Replaying Return to castle wolfenstein, hl1, Unreal, max payne and 2 on 180hz crt all in 2 weeks few eayrs ago - back then SOMEHOW connected to 2070 at the time of the picture.
I will never do better than this lol
fkNhDlS.jpg

pOKlOel.jpg

Ok... now that I think about it. There is one better thing. The thin that is so PCMR, that it blew my minds so hard.... I'VE FINISHED SAINTS ROW 4 WITH FRIEND IN COOP PLAYING IN BIGSCREEN CINEMA IN VR IN VR !!!!! We played the game sitting next to each other in the cinema (while living in different cities) just as if it was local coop. You can talk to each other, throw popcorn at each other, see each other screens. That required some tinkering lol... TINKERING IN VR
(PICS TAKEN WITH VIRTUAL SELFIE STICK WHILE PLAYING VR HEADSET IN VR CINEMA IN SAINTS ROW 4 VR WORLD)
L9HlJj1.png

2DSY0mU.png

Rest of the pics to back up my PCMR superiority (current setup, retro computers, 3080, daily pcmr stuff)
Current setup:
AmvdmLQ.jpg

C8zAdeL.jpg

Some of the vintage stuff... sadly in basement now. Been in there for past 2 years :( No room to make retro desk :(
GCbkaeO.jpg

WXGsz4J.jpg

4Eu67Xd.jpg

DWHHgKm.jpg

The (maybe) first 240hz gsync monitor:
IfSupqJ.png

Look. I even have a folder with my PC history
54BA48L.png

Ok. Now I can puke my guts out. So much bragging I feel sick lol.
But I hope that now I will have every right to hate the pc bs !!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
PropellerEar

PropellerEar

Veteran
Founder
21 Jun 2022
pcmr ?
Oh I have MANY !!!!
-Hunting for a week for 3080fe with scripts and alarms at 2am, to be able to purchase 3080fe in one and only 2 minutes they were selling them on nvida europe site. Yeah... I did that and succeeded.
-Getting a DIAMOND MONSTER 3DFX VOODOO for one of my 3 VINTAGE 1995-1997 COMPUTERS ?! Yes. even with the vga-vga cable to connect with s3 virge!!!
-What about playing the shit out of hl2 and doom3 leaked alphas? That was pcmr af.
-finishing shadow of the colossus on emulator like 20 years ago on a keyboard ?!
-Or maybe playing midi music on steam controller?... I still have one NEVER OPENED
-3d printing rift s headphone accessory? I am kinda sad I sold rift S actually ;/

ok ok... these are just few thing that come to my mind. But I will end with this: Replaying Return to castle wolfenstein, hl1, Unreal, max payne and 2 on 180hz crt all in 2 weeks few eayrs ago - back then SOMEHOW connected to 2070 at the time of the picture.
fkNhDlS.jpg

pOKlOel.jpg

Ok... now that I think about it. There is one better thing. The thin that is so PCMR, that it blew my minds so hard.... I'VE FINISHED SAINTS ROW 4 WITH FRIEND IN COOP PLAYING IN BIGSCREEN CINEMA IN VR IN VR !!!!! We played the game sitting next to each other in the cinema (while living in different cities) just as if it was local coop. You can talk to each other, throw popcorn at each other, see each other screens. That required some tinkering lol... TINKERING IN VR
(PICS TAKEN WITH VIRTUAL SELFIE STICK WHILE PLAYING VR HEADSET IN VR CINEMA IN SAINTS ROW 4 VR WORLD)
L9HlJj1.png

2DSY0mU.png

Rest of the pics to back up my PCMR superiority (current setup, retro computers, 3080, daily pcmr stuff)
Current setup:
AmvdmLQ.jpg

C8zAdeL.jpg

Some of the vintage stuff... sadly in basement now. Been in there for past 2 years :( No room to make retro desk :(
GCbkaeO.jpg

WXGsz4J.jpg

4Eu67Xd.jpg

DWHHgKm.jpg

IfSupqJ.png

54BA48L.png

With this level of bragging,we might force the "PCMR Overlord" title on you.
Fox Tv Fire GIF by Bob's Burgers

• angry
Reactions: rofif

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
With this level of bragging,we might force the "PCMR Overlord" title on you.
Fox Tv Fire GIF by Bob's Burgers's Burgers
Don't you dare! I will prove to you that I am a bad pc gamer... I am playing new releases like hogwarts on a ps5 !!! getting re4 remake for ps5 this month too. I am underusing pc in recent years but I kinda like having it anyway.
Maybe once I get Diamond voodoo 2. That one is hard to get nowadays.

Reactions: PropellerEar

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
pcmr ?
Oh I have MANY !!!!

fkNhDlS.jpg

pOKlOel.jpg

L9HlJj1.png

2DSY0mU.png

Current setup:
AmvdmLQ.jpg

C8zAdeL.jpg

GCbkaeO.jpg

WXGsz4J.jpg

4Eu67Xd.jpg

DWHHgKm.jpg

IfSupqJ.png

54BA48L.png

Sweet Jesus, just look at all that fucking stuff, just give him the goddamn title now, it's pointless.

No wonder i could not win the bloody screenshot comp, dealing with Fanatics. 😍

• they're_right_you_know

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Sweet Jesus, just look at all that fucking stuff, just give him the goddamn title now, it's pointless.

No wonder i could not win the bloody screenshot comp, dealing with Fanatics. 😍
You should consider yourself lucky, Forspoken didn't came out then. The screenshots I have from that game are just amazing!

But continuing on pcmr bragging rights. All that old shit is nothing... HOW ABOUT THE GOD MAN GAMER SIGNATURE HIMSELF ?!
(death, come and take me. I am ready)
1fnf7kE.jpg

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
You should consider yourself lucky, Forspoken didn't came out then. The screenshots I have from that game are just amazing!

But continuing on pcmr bragging rights. All that old shit is nothing... HOW ABOUT THE GOD MAN GAMER SIGNATURE HIMSELF ?!
(death, come and take me. I am ready)
1fnf7kE.jpg
looks like it spells PIG TO ME.

@Bryank75, its time to put a stop to this madness.

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
Don't know if it can be counted as PCMR:

In 2020 I had the necessity to get a performant PC for working, decided to go with a gaming laptop expecting MS to up their game with good releases for the new gen.

3 years later I didn't have any reason for using it for gaming thanks to MS and because of how power hungry that beast is, it's not even usable as a laptop, as it only lasts for < 1h without power cord attached. Oh and of course the power adapter itself is larger and heavier than a brick.

Had to buy a new-gen MacBook for portability last year because of it.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Are we talking about actual PCMR (like buying halo products) or acting like a stereotypical "PCMR" by being toxic to console players?

Probably the only real PCMR stuff I've done is building a new PC twice for a single specific game series (natural selection and natural selection 2). They were with midrange parts though.

As for being stereotypical PCMR, I used to play deep rock galactic with my friends via crossplay with xbox and I shitted on them plenty for playing on console.

P.s. I'm not playing diablo 4 regardless lol