PCMR competition - Diablo4 Ultimate 🏆 (Winner voted)

Summer Nightmares

12 Jan 2023
pcmr ?
btw, I don't need diablo 4. I just want to brag :p just sayin :p
Oh I have MANY !!!!
-Hunting for a week for 3080fe with scripts and alarms at 2am, to be able to purchase 3080fe in one and only 2 minutes they were selling them on nvida europe site. Yeah... I did that and succeeded.
-Building new pc just because I wanted to? Sure.
-Getting a DIAMOND MONSTER 3DFX VOODOO for one of my 3 VINTAGE 1995-1997 COMPUTERS ?! Yes. even with the vga-vga cable to connect with s3 virge!!!
-Maybe playing classics like half life or unreal when they released on 3dfx?
-What about playing the shit out of hl2 and doom3 leaked alphas? That was pcmr af.
-Getting first ever 240hz gsync monitor? yeah that was a thing few years ago.
-Finishing half-life 2 good 10 times? yep.
-FINISHING DIABLO 1 IN LAN COOP ?!
-PLAYING RED FACTION 1 IN LAN COOP !!!!!!!!???????
-finishing shadow of the colossus on emulator like 20 years ago on a keyboard ?!
-Or maybe playing midi music on steam controller?... I still have one NEVER OPENED
-Finishing terrible 1.0 ports of dmc3 and re4 on a keyboard. yes.
-3d printing rift s headphone accessory? I am kinda sad I sold rift S actually ;/
-Had oculus dk1 in 2013 when vr barely existed! (why i sold it wtf)

ok ok... these are just few thing that come to my mind. But I will end with this: Replaying Return to castle wolfenstein, hl1, Unreal, max payne and 2 on 180hz crt all in 2 weeks few eayrs ago - back then SOMEHOW connected to 2070 at the time of the picture.
I will never do better than this lol
fkNhDlS.jpg

pOKlOel.jpg

Ok... now that I think about it. There is one better thing. The thin that is so PCMR, that it blew my minds so hard.... I'VE FINISHED SAINTS ROW 4 WITH FRIEND IN COOP PLAYING IN BIGSCREEN CINEMA IN VR IN VR !!!!! We played the game sitting next to each other in the cinema (while living in different cities) just as if it was local coop. You can talk to each other, throw popcorn at each other, see each other screens. That required some tinkering lol... TINKERING IN VR
(PICS TAKEN WITH VIRTUAL SELFIE STICK WHILE PLAYING VR HEADSET IN VR CINEMA IN SAINTS ROW 4 VR WORLD)
L9HlJj1.png

2DSY0mU.png

Rest of the pics to back up my PCMR superiority (current setup, retro computers, 3080, daily pcmr stuff)
Current setup:
AmvdmLQ.jpg

C8zAdeL.jpg

Some of the vintage stuff... sadly in basement now. Been in there for past 2 years :( No room to make retro desk :(
GCbkaeO.jpg

WXGsz4J.jpg

4Eu67Xd.jpg

DWHHgKm.jpg

The (maybe) first 240hz gsync monitor:
IfSupqJ.png

Look. I even have a folder with my PC history
54BA48L.png

Ok. Now I can puke my guts out. So much bragging I feel sick lol.
But I hope that now I will have every right to hate the pc bs !!!!!!!!!!

I don't want Diablo IV, I just want to be like this man when I grow up.

Pey

Content Creator
29 Sep 2022
I can think of a lot of things like learning fighting games combos with keyboard, traveling 300 miles at age 16 just to play the best Q3A player back then (and discovered strafe jumping since I didn't know it was a thing cause I didn't have internet), but the most PCMR thing I've done is actually calling my website "PC Master Race (Latinoamérica)". At first it was PCMR Argentina but then people suggested that I rename it to PCMR Latinoamérica to make latin americans feel included. I've been publishing game/hardware news and reviews since 2013 and haven't stopped a single day since then. I haven't taken a vacation in 10 years nor do I have a fixed income to support myself. I have to deal with the local PR mafia regarding game codes and hardware samples, but I get by anyway, and the website turned out to be quite respectable in the region. It's probably the only website in the world in Spanish dedicated to PC gaming. My main man cave has a 3D logo of it and I also made some stickers and t-shirts to give away in a local event.

20210304_013327.jpg

PD: I know the order of the stickers is wrong. Someone had one job and did it wrong.
PD2: Diablo is one of my favourite games of all times. You can see the box of Diablo at the top right corner.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I can think of a lot of things like learning fighting games combos with keyboard, traveling 300 miles at age 16 just to play the best Q3A player back then (and discovered strafe jumping since I didn't know it was a thing cause I didn't have internet), but the most PCMR thing I've done is actually calling my website "PC Master Race (Latinoamérica)". At first it was PCMR Argentina but then people suggested that I rename it to PCMR Latinoamérica to make latin americans feel included. I've been publishing game/hardware news and reviews since 2013 and haven't stopped a single day since then. I haven't taken a vacation in 10 years nor do I have a fixed income to support myself. I have to deal with the local PR mafia regarding game codes and hardware samples, but I get by anyway, and the website turned out to be quite respectable in the region. It's probably the only website in the world in Spanish dedicated to PC gaming. My main man cave has a 3D logo of it and I also made some stickers and t-shirts to give away in a local event.

20210304_013327.jpg

PD: I know the order of the stickers is wrong. Someone had one job and did it wrong.
PD2: Diablo is one of my favourite games of all times. You can see the box of Diablo at the top right corner.
Damn my dude/dudette, that looks amazing, any chance you can do a close-up of the figurines above the PC screen on the right?

64bitmodels

29 Sep 2022
learning fighting games combos with keyboard,
based, redpilled and 200iq
similar advantages to arcade sticks but also the advantage of faster input since pressing keys is far faster and more flexible than moving a restrictive stick. this shouldn't be a 'PCMR' thing but people like their arcade sticks ig

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
based, redpilled and 200iq
similar advantages to arcade sticks but also the advantage of faster input since pressing keys is far faster and more flexible than moving a restrictive stick. this shouldn't be a 'PCMR' thing but people like their arcade sticks ig
??

Pey

Content Creator
29 Sep 2022
You have a Fallout 76 poster
ryan reynolds hd GIF
Hahahaha, I know! I bought them when I was invited by Nvidia to their RTX 20 Series event in Germany. They allowed us go to Gamescom for a day and a half and I bought those to replace the ones I had. I didn't know Fallout 76 would turn out to be so bad. xD People say it's quite decent now, but I never played it again since it's official release.

Last edited:

Summer Nightmares

12 Jan 2023

20210304_013327.jpg

No way, I thought I was the only argentinian here... Che :cool: