PlayStation Store: November 2022’s Top Downloads, GoW Ragnarök And CoD: MW II Comes Out On Top

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
As expected GoW and CoD performed really well. I'm surprised to see still there Morales and TLOU2. I also expected that some people would buy GoW 2018 to play it before GoWR, but not enough people to put it again in the top selling ranking.

Reactions: Alabtrosmyster

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
As expected GoW and CoD performed really well. I'm surprised to see still there Morales and TLOU2. I also expected that some people would buy GoW 2018 to play it before GoWR, but not enough people to put it again in the top selling ranking.
GoW2018 is still part of the PlayStation Plus Collection.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
GoW2018 is still part of the PlayStation Plus Collection.
Yes, but this is a sales ranking so it doesn't count people playing it in the PS Plus Collection, and appears listed on PS4 where's there is no PS Plus Collection. For sure, many people in PS5 will have played it in the PS+ collection but according to the ranking many people is buying it on PS4.

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
Yes, but this is a sales ranking so it doesn't count people playing it in the PS Plus Collection, and appears listed on PS4 where's there is no PS Plus Collection. For sure, many people in PS5 will have played it in the PS+ collection but according to the ranking many people is buying it on PS4.
I know, that's what I think is the explanation of it not ranking higher. I'm actually surprised to see it rank at all.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I think GoW 2018 charting is an indicator of hand-me-down PS4 owners picking it up due to the excitement around the sequel.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
This is not a sales ranking. It’s a download ranking. Ps plus games will be included.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
This is not a sales ranking. It’s a download ranking. Ps plus games will be included.
Things on PSPlus can still be purchased by non-subscribers, unless they are exclusive items, and sales to downloads for everything else is close enough to 1:1 not to be worth getting picky over.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
It's a digital sales ranking but also has a separate F2P downloads ranking, so to group everything they called it downloads ranking because digital sales are also downloads. PS Plus downloads and demo downloads aren't included.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty